Episode 41

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened the door to reveal 3 guys carrying lots of grocery bags.

*MC: Whoo~ That's a lot..*

"Oh! You're back" You exclaimed as you let them in.

They headed to the kitchen and put the groceries down while the ladies followed them.

"What did you buy?" Sooyoung asked as she takes a peek at the paper bag

"We just brought ingredients for Dukbokki.. You guys know how to make that right?" Siwon asked.

"…"

None of you responded.

*MC: (laughs)*

Minho laughed, "I knew it would be like this!"

"Yah Oppa! You're so mean!" You whined.

"Do you know how to cook??" Sooyoung asked the guys.

"…" No one also responded.

*MC: But you are girls! You should know how to cook!*

"See.." The three of you said in unison

"Hyung.. Let's just leave them.. I'm sure they'll find a way.." Changjo said.

"Arasso.. Kaja.." Siwon clapped his hands and headed to the sofa, "Changjo.. Do you have something we can play?"

"Ah ne Hyung.. Our house has a XBOX.." Changjo nodded and starred to set it up.

*MC: Because they're still kids..*

"Jeongmal??" Minho got amazed.

"Ne.." You responded while chopping the onions, "Our house is the techy house, Julien Oppa's house has a pool, Lee Joon Oppa has the backyard and Kwanghee Oppa lives on a second story house.."

"DAEBAK! I want to swim there!" Sulli jumped up and down with her finger in , tasting something.

"Na du.." You pouted.

"Haven't you swam there before? You and Changjo?" Sooyoung asked.

*MC: If you only knew how mad was Julien when he thought Kwanghee broke out of their fence.. (laughs)*

"Not yet.." Changjo answered.

Sooyoung gasped, "Jeongmal?"

"Ne.." You nodded.

The three of you were really getting problematic because of what you're cooking. Just then an idea popped into your mind.

You ran to your room and looked for something, "Changjo!"

Changjo immediately showed up, "What?"

"Where is the tab?" You asked.

*MC: Ah.. They'll use it for cooking.. The steps.. The steps..*

"Ah. There. In the drawer.." Changjo pointed at the side table.

Opening it, you got it and ran back to the kitchen. "Thanks"

While cooking, the 3 of you started to talk about your marriage with Changjo again.

"How did he propose to you?" Sulli asked.

"Umm.." You tried to remember it, "He surprised me by asking someone to hand me a rose.. Then, proposed to me when we won an award.."

Sooyoung gasped, "In front of the fans?"

"Ne.." You nodded.

"That's so sweet.." Sooyoung and Sulli said at the time.

*You: When Sulli asked me about Changjo's proposal, I can't help it but bring the moments back and the feelings back.. I felt what I felt when he proposed to me that time all of a sudden.. (nods) Indeed thar was one of the best memory that I have with him..*

"Changjo, when you knew that you are going to be married was your reaction?" Siwon asked, focused on what his and Minho's playing.

"I was surprised.. Chincha.." Changjo, who was busy watching them answered, "I thought at first, 'Why me? I'm nit the eldest.. I'm still young' but then when the staff explained everything I think it was nice.."

*MC: He was probably worried because of his age..*

The separate grpups didn't stop from exchanging stories until the girls finished everything.

"The food is served~" You sang as you put the food down in the table.

*MC1: It looks delicious..

MC2: The question is, is it really delicious??

MCs: (laughs)

The moment you announced it, the guys stopped from what they're doing and stood up.

"Waaa~ I'm hungry.." Siwon sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter