Episode 20

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were finished reading the book and put it back inside the box. You set it aside first and you looked at him laughed.

 

*You: I'm so shy.. How come I don't have anything for him? That really made me crazy. I was thinking of what can I do for him..*

 

"Uhm.. Sorry I haven't prepared anything.." You apologized while he grabbed the glass of water.

 

"Aniyo.. Gwenchana.." He said before drinking.

 

*Changjo: I am really not expecting her to return the surprise I've given her.. I mean, I just want her to be happy..*

 

You were looking around at the small place, thinking of what you could do to him. Then your eyes landed on one thing, the Piano.

 

"Ah! I know now!" You exclaimed and stood up from your seat.

 

While you were going to the piano seat, Changjo could only look at you with a confused look, waiting on what you'll do.

 

You cleared your throat first before speaking, "Sorry if I can only give you this.. But I want to Thank You for the 100 days you've shared with me. I just want you to know I've never been happy like my 100 days with you. You were always there to support me & cheer me up when I'm down.. I know this won't end today and we will still be together, not only for 100 days but forever. Choi Jonghyun, this is for you"

 

Changjo can't hide the huge smile that formed his face and the red face he has now because of your message.

 

*MC1: Aigoo~ He likes it!

 

MC2: Who wouldn't like a sweet message from your wife?*

 

Then you started to press keys and started to play, "How great is your love" by SNSD. (Please listen to this song & see the English Translation)

 

You were singing it to your heart while Changjo never left his eye on you and the smille won't brush away. He was swaying his body from side to side, following the slow rhythm of the one your singing.

 

[MEANWHILE...]

 

Teen Top was peeking behind a door to see what's happening inside, they don't even care about the cameraman who was filming them. They were just all trying to take a peek from the door.

 

L.Joe: I don't know Sister In Law knows how to play the piano..

 

Chunji: She really has a nice voice..

 

Ricky: Sister- In- Law is really Jjang! Daebak!

 

Niel: (When you sang the high part of Taeyeon) Woah!

 

CAP: I hope Icanhave a voice like her..

 

Chunji: Dream on Hyung!

 

*MC: This little kids..*

 

[BACK TO YOU]

 

"How great is your love~" As you finished singing, he stood up and clapped.

 

You shyly bowed your head and covered your mouth to hide your smile. You went back to your seat and drank wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter