Episode 98

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Choi Couple were now unloading their stuff from the trip and now heading to your couple house. Changjo keyed in the password, letting yourselves enter the place.

"Soooo tiring~" You threw yourself on the sofa while your husband was still carrying the luggages in.

"Baby," You called him which he only hummed back in response, "Let's first then spend the whole day together"

"That's what I'm thinking" He was done and he also threw himself beside you, "Kaja.. Let's sleep. Cha! I'll carry you"

He positioned himself in front of you and you jumped to his back. He counted up to 3 and he stood up, making his way to your room.

*MC: Wow~ These kids must've been very tired.*

Once you were in your room, you wasted no time in cleaning up and jumping in to bed and patted the space beside you. Your husband laughed at you and joined you in bed.

“Did you have fun?” Changjo slowly stole your hands and started to play with it.

You nodded, “Maybe it’s better if we stayed there for months and had a European tour..”

“We can do it next time!” Changjo said excitingly.

“Pabo! How can we do it if we’re going to be busy by ourselves?” You pouted.

*MC: She means that they’re going to be separated already so there’s no point in planning..*

“We could always ask for a break..” Changjo suggested.

“Even though..” You blinked, “We don’t have any assurance”

“But..” He paused and you looked at him, “If I’m going to invite you to travel outside the country after We Got Married.. are you going to come?”

You hummed, thinking about it, “Hm.. Maybe?”

He whined, “Ahh.. Answer it seriously!”

You laughed at his cuteness and sat up straight, “Give me reasons why I should come with you?”

Changjo scoffed, “Do you still need a reason to come with me?”

“Of course!” You defended, “I am a very busy person”

“Of course F.Y.T’s ___ is busy..” Changjo nodded boringly as he felt a little disappointment.

*You: I don’t think it’s a good idea that Changjo and I will leave the country after we got married.. I don’t want any misunderstandings, issues or scandals that will stress him. If the controversy is on me, then I’m fine with it but I can’t bear to see Changjo dealing with scandals because of me. I don’t want to be a burden to him..

MC1: After all, she’s still worried about him..

MC2: Maybe it’s because of all the news that shook their relationship..*

“I think, we should talk about this..” You started.

“About what?” He asked.

“What are we going to do on our last episode?” You asked.

“We will say our goodbyes as a couple but we will never say goodbye as friends..” Changjo said, “I think, my words for our finale is going to rip my heart into pieces as we say our goodbye..”

“The deal on our who’s going to cry is still on..” You reminded him.

“I’m going to tell this to you in advance, I don’t think I can hold my tears for that day.” He confessed, “When I’m planning on our last episode, on what am I going to do for the last time, a tear slipped on my eye then the next second, they’re all pouring, making it very difficult for me to breath and see..”

You bit your lips as Changjo was telling this to you, “I’m sorry”

“There’s nothing to be sorry..” He the hugged you and you put your head to his chest, “I don’t regret that I entered WGM, got married to you although I know we will separate in the future, no. Why? because in the two years of my life, I’ve been the happiest husband, friend and guy on earth.”

“I just can’t imagine how are we going to handle our life after.. I mean, we text everyday, we share sweet words, we do things like a normal couple do, we act as if we’re really in a relationship..” Finally, you talked, “How can we change them.. If people would see us together, are they going to bash us and tell us that it’s not right since we got married is already done. What if scandals about us dating would emerge? What if we will; be linked with other celebrities, of course your name or my name would be involve to..”

“I won’t mind. Let’s still be the same. For the scandal, I don’t care if they we will see us hanging out together after. I don’t care if you’re going to be link with another celebrity and you shouldn’t be bothered since you know my feelings..” He kissed your forehead.

“Everything is just confusing” You frowned.

“If you’re going to be a snob after this show, I swear I’m going to kick you ” You joked trying to lighten your mood.

He chuckled, “You know I can’t do that. Maybe you, since your group I really famous”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter