Episode 85

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ON THE PREVIOUS MEETING..

 

"For your dance battle,.you are going to dance Troublemaker's Now.."

 

Both of you looked at each other with wide eyes and exclaimed, "Jinjja??" in unison.

 

"Is this serious??" Changjo asked once again.

 

"Let's call Taemin oppa what's theirs" You texted Taemin and in sit second, he replied with a picture.

 

You laughed as you saw the picture. It was the mission sent the same as yours but the only difference is, they have to dance Troublemaker]

 

*MC1: Ahhhh! They’re going to do that???

MC2: I’m excited!*

 

Right now, while waiting for Changjo in the lobby of SMTown, you were fully ready for the practice today, wearing practice attire with a jacket since it was winter. You could see some of your labelmates entring the building and you greeted them with a 90 degree bow.

 

“Where is he?” You asked while looking at the entrance.

 

*You: Whenever a person is late, I’m getting angry. I don’t know why but.. it’s just automatic..

 

MC: She doesn’t like waiting..*

 

Just like what you’re wishing, Changjo appeared running or not actually running but you could tell that he’s taking double time in getting to you.

 

“Baby!” He panted, “I’m sorry I’m late..”

 

“Why are you late?” You asked.

 

“Traffic” He reasoned out. He got then your bag and started making your way to his car.

 

Being a gentleman, he let you in first and he followed after. The car started moving and Changjo handed you pocky and you gladly accepted it.

 

*MC: He remembers what did EXO told him!*

 

“Have you seen the dance?” Changjo asked all of the sudden.

 

You nodded, “It is beyond y.. I don’t think I can do that..”

 

“You can without even trying..” Changjo attacked you with his sweet words once again and you automatically blushed.

 

“Stop telling non- sense!” You hit his arm lightly.

 

“It’s not!” He defended, “Did you try?”

 

“Try what?” You asked.

 

“Dancing to it?” He cleared out.

 

You nodded then laughed, “But it was my own version..”

 

*You: Hyuna-sshi is y and I think, my leve of iness would not even match with hers. I’m kinda worried if I can give justice to their song..

 

PD: How about Changjo? Aren’t you worried about him?

 

You: Changjo is a good dancer and he’s y whenever he dances, so I’m not worried about him.. I know he will do good (smiles)

 

MC: She said Changjo is y?*

 

After a long ride, the Choi couple arrived on a dance studio and met a dance teacher. One boy and one girl.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo..” Both of you did a 90 degree bow while greeting your teachers for today.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo..” The two greeted back and introduced themselves, “I’m Shin Jinhyuk and this is Jo Hyesu”

 

“Nice to meet you..” Both of you bowed again and introduced yourselves too, “We’re the Choi couple..”

 

“I heard you will have to learn Troubleaker’s Now?” Hyesu asked and both of you nodded.

 

“Well, before anything else, we would like to give you a little orientation about this,” Jinhyuk started to point out things, “Are you guys okay with skinship?”

 

You shyly nodded while your husband was so proud that he even put an arm around you. The two instructors laughed at Changjo’s move.

 

*MC: Gurae gurae! Let’s see if you could do that later!*

 

“Good, because skinship is important in here. The guy might accidentally touch the girl everywhere and it might offend her, so now that we’re not starting, I want to advise you guys to take it professionally..” Jinhyuk said, “Okay?”

 

“Ne!” Both of you firmly answered.

 

“Then let’s start..” Hyesu said and both of you positioned yourslves in front of the mirror.

 

“First step is, every beat you will hear, you have to pose..” Hyesu said before doing it with music.

 

Both of you follwed it correctly.

 

“Tell me now now now..” Both Hyesu and Jinhyuk di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter