Episode 52

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pizza? You were eating pizza?" You mom asked you as the both of you entered the kitchen.

 

"Yes.. Why??" You asked.

 

"You're living in an unhealthy way.." She said.

 

*MC: Her mom is so concerned about her health..*

 

"I can't cook!" You reasoned out.

 

"Do you always buy your food?" Your mom sat on the chair.

 

"Sometimes, Changjo will cook.." You said.

 

"That's what you get for being stubborn and lazy when I'm telling to help me in cooking.." She said.

 

Changjo who was silent wasn't talking since he can't understand a thing. You were talking in english because you grew up in other country and you were born there. It is just you who decided to move to Korea to train and chase your dreams. For some reasons, your dad knows how to speak a little of Korean and everytime he would talk to Changjo, he would speak Korean. Your mom could only understand Korean since they stayed there for a while to accompany you during your trainee days.

 

*MC: Changjo was mum all the time! (laughs)*

 

*Changjo: That's one of the difficulties I'm encountering whenever I meet ___'s family.. Chincha.. I can understand some of what they're saying but most of the time, I can't! It was just like (mumbles).. Yes, No, Why.. That's what I can understand..*

 

"Visit me often and let's cook for Changjo!" You said excitingly, "His mom is dropping by always and we would cook for Changjo.."

 

Your mom gasped, "Really? Is she coming today? I want to meet my in- law.."

 

You whispered to Changjo that your mon wants to meet his mom. He smiled and asked, "Really?"

 

*MC1: I want that to happen..

 

MC2: It would be a one cute family..

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"Is she busy?" Your dad asked in korean.

 

"Well.. I called her a while ago and she said she is.." Changjo politely replied.

 

"Aww~ That's too bad.." Your mom frowned.

 

*MC1: Her mom is so cute..

 

MC2: I know where did ____ get her cuteness..*

 

"Your house is huge.." Your dad looked around.

 

"You want to look around?" You asked, standing up.

 

They nodded and the tour to your house started, still with Changjo who is silent all of the time.

 

"We had a house even before this though.." You shared, "This is the techy room.."

 

"Really? Why did you move?" Your mom asked.

 

"We Got Married changed their concept and let us live to a one village.." You explained.

 

"What happened to your old house then?" You dad asked.

 

"We cut the contract.." You replied, "Tge second floor is where the master's bedroom is.."

 

"Can we see?" You were making your way to the second floor.

 

Changjo rushed upstairs to see if the room is clean. Good thing it is and you proudly presented it to your parents.

 

"It's nice.." Your mom complemented, "And clean.."

 

"The two of you.. Even if you're married, don't do 'it' yet. Arasso? You're still kids.." Your dad blurted out. Unfortunately, he said it in korean so Changjo understood what he said.

 

*MC1: BWO?! (laughs)

 

MC2: She has a cool Dad! Chincha!

 

MC3: Is that really coming from his Dad??*

 

"APPA!" You suddenly shouted, "What are you talking about?!?!"

 

Changjo was just blushing, laughing silently.

 

*You: ASDFGHJKL. HOW CAN MY DAD POSSIBLY SAY THAT?! I mean, hello?! Isn't it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter