Episode 74

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since you guys helped me with my problem, I decided to post this update in advance. Thank you for all the comfort and help. I'll wait for more chapters to see if we'll have the same concept. If it is the same or quite similar, I'm going to talk to her. You guys are the best, and I love you all for that. By the way, 2 more subbies, then we'll reach 400. If we'll reach 500 before this fic ends, I'll guys give you a Thank you gift. Chincha. I love you all. Enjoy this one!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[AT THE SET OF LIES..]

 

Staff and crew were busy setting things up such as the lights, cameras and etc. while you and the other cast were also getting ready for shooting. Minhyun was getting his make up done and you were actually exchanging stories at him while holding your script and eating a snack. (Talk about multi-tasking. Haha)

 

*MC1: From what I see, ___ is always eating..

Min Hee: She loves to eat. Recently, she always craves every night. Like different food. She wants Bibimbap tonight, then tomorrow, another one.. And it is really tiring since we need to buy or eat with her late night..

MC2: She doesn’t get fat..

Min Hee: Yeah, she doesn’t. That’s her specialty.. (laughs)*

 

“Yah! You haven’t treated me for your birthday!” You jokingly kicked his chair.

 

“He won’t treat us! Knowing Minhyun.. He also haven’t treated us!” Baekho said, causing everyone to laugh.

 

While you were at the set, busy laughing. You don’t know that your husband is somewhere near from you. In fact he was at a café, with Ricky and looks like they’re still waiting for someone.

 

“Are you sure, your idea will work?” Changjo asked Ricky, who just clapped his hands while laughing.

 

*MCs&Min Hee: What plan??

MC1: Are they going to surprise her?*

 

*Changjo: ____’s birthday is near. And for my first surprise, Ricky, suggested something.. little.. dangerous. But he said, that it was a revenge for what she did on my birthday.. And I’m worried about it..

 

MCs: Meanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Min Hee: Actually, when we first heard of the plan, we got excited. Usually, when we were younger (at high school), ____ won’t be mad at someone if he/she won’t do something to her. Some people have this ‘I don’t like you in my first look’, you are already irritated and annoyed with that person, right? She isn’t like that, but when she did something wrong, she knows and apologize. But if she knows that she didn’t do anything, she won’t say sorry at all. Really. That’s how she is. Other members and I started to bet if she will got worried because this guy is Changjo and we’ll see if she’ll be what she is or she’ll change.. (laughs)*

 

“Of course it is! It is my idea!” Ricky proudly said that made Changjo be more anxious.

“That’s the point! It is your idea and we all know everything comes from you is not valid!!” Changjo joked.

 

Ricky scoffed, “Then why are you following my suggestion now?”

 

Changjo sweetly smiled after as a sign of apology, “Aniyo.. Your plan is beyond great!”

 

“Just don’t blame me when another article comes up. Okay??” Ricky laughed. Remembering Changjo’s birthday prank.

 

*MC1: Ooooh~ When they were spotted ‘dating’..

MC2: I don’t like them to prepare for my birthday..

MCs: Why?

MC2: Before you’ve got to enjoy your day, you’re going to be pranked by these people

MCs: (laughs)

Min Hee: They always do that though. But we got used to it, so no more pranks happened after.

MC1: But how come they were able to get Paparazzi?

Min Hee: That was my Paparazzi friend. (Referring to the incident where she treated a paparazzi to dinner. See, ‘Diary of F.Y.T’ to know the whole story)*

 

Then they heard the café door opened and they stood up to greet the person who just came.

 

“Oh!” Both of them reacted and bowed immediately after standing up, “Annyeonghaseyo..”

 

The invited accomplice is non other that Yoo Jaesuk. (Remember he’s Minhyun’s father for Lies. Hahaha!) The older also greeted the two and asked for them to sit down, “Sit down, sit down..”

 

“Oh.. Changjo and I met before but it feels like it’s the only first time we saw each other..” Jaesuk commente, earning an awkward laugh from the two.

 

*Min Hee: It’s very awkward!

 

Changjo: Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim was kind enough to help us for ____’s birthday.. I had doubts about it, either to ask for his help or just us.. But then I thought, this is not just a simple birthday party or any event.. It is my wife’s special day coming and I want it to be more memorable than the first one when we went to Hong Kong..

 

MC: Oh yeah! They celebrated ____’s birthday in Hong Kong!*

 

“What are you planning?” Jaesuk asked them the plan.

“Ricky here suggested to prank her..” Changjo patted Ricky’s shoulder and the latter gave him a hit on the back, “Since she also did that to my birthday last year..”

 

*MC: Changjo made Ricky the bad one..*

 

“Ohh~” Jaesuk cooed, “It’s nice. So when you prank her guys, she won’t have any idea that you will have another surprise for her birthday and she’ll be more surprised?”

 

“Ne..” Changjo nodded and laughed.

 

“How are you going to prank her?” Jaesuk was now getting into the real plan.

 

“That is the problem.. We still don’t know what to do..” Changjo said.

 

*MC: Eh going to the battlefield without a plan??*

 

“Hmm..” Jaseuk hummed while thinking, “This is hard!.. Why don’t you text her first? Ask her what she’s doing..”

 

Changjo quickly got his phone and started to text you.

 

‘Baby.. Are you shooting now?’

 

“Aniyo.. Tell her you have to see her because you have a problem..” He added.

 

‘Baby.. Are you shooting now? I need to see you L’

 

After sending the text to you, they continued planning while waiting for your reply.

 

“Since she is in the set, she has no time for you, right?” Jaesuk asked and the two nodded, “So, you’re going to surprise visit her..”

 

*MC: Why do I feel like, I know already what are they going to do?

Min Hee: Na du!*

 

“..Of course, she’ll be busy with her scenes with Minhyun, especially, they continued ‘lying’ now, right?” There was no response from Changjo, so Ricky answered with a nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter