Episode 95

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black van stopped in front of the airport and the Choi couple got off from the car with matching clothes but at the same time, suitable for the country you'll be going, which is Paris.

"Wah!" Changjo streched his body as he inhaled the fresh air of Korea.

“I am going to miss Korea..” You muttered as you got out of the van.

 

“I’m getting excited..” Changjo held your hand as you made your way towards the entrance, “The last time we went there is for a concert..”

 

“Na du..” You frowned, “Ah! Paris is such a beautiful city!”

 

“But we have to sit for hours...” Changjo complained.

 

“Gwenchana, we could eat and sleep..” You looked around the jam packed airport.

 

“Ah bakta!” Changjo paused for a while, “Did I bring our couple 911 travel kit?”

 

*MC: Couple 911 travel kit??*

 

“I think so.. I saw you packing them..” You tried to recall if you really did see him packed it up, “Did you?”

 

“I can’t remember..” Changjo shook his head then tilted it a bit while both of you continued to walk.

 

[REWIND FROM YOUR PACKING]

 

“Changjo! The couple blankets and blindfold!” You shouted at Changjo from the living room.

 

“Ne arasso arasso!” He shouted back from your room while grabbing the things you told him to, “Chakaman”

 

He went next to the bathroom to get his necessities but his hands were too loaded so he put the blanket down first to get his toothbrush.

 

“Changjo! Ppalli! We’re going to be late for our flight!” You shouted again and the guy panicked.

 

“Coming coming!” He ran out of the bathroom and ran downstairs.

 

You were getting some snacks for you to have something to munch on while on your way. He arranged his things and zipped his luggage, “I’m done!”

 

*MC: The couple blanket..*

 

“Kaja kaja kaja~” You sang and marching your way out of the couple house.

 

[BACK TO THE PRESENT]

 

*MCs: (laughing)

MC1: They don’t know they forgot it..

MC2: I bet someone’s going to be scolded later on..*

 

The next thing is, you were already inside the airplane so you only had self camera with you. You started to film yourself while your husband is still roaming around, double checking everything.

 

“Aigoo.. This is going to be a long trip and I know, both of us will get tired with one another, so we’ll probably sleep it off..” You laughed, although you know you won’t get tired of each others company, “My husband is actually missing right now and I don’t know where he went so I’m going to enjoy this self camer while he’s gone ‘cause when he’ll be here, he’s going to be the one who’s going to film..”

 

You saw a cute kid and you decided to film him, “Waaa! He’s soo cute, isn’t he??”

 

“Are you talking about me??” Then your husband’s face appeared on your camera that shocked the crap out of you.

 

“YAH!” You slapped his arm, “Go away”

 

You scooted over for him to sit on his seat and you continued to film the cute little kid, “I am so into kids that I want to stranggle him with a hug..”

 

Changjo grabbed the camera from you and filmed himself, “Viewers, I’m a baby too, right?”

 

“Shut up” You chuckled and he looked at you.

 

“I’m a cute baby too. Bbuing~ Bbuing~” He did some aegyo in front of you and you wanted to hit him so bad.

 

“Yah kumanhae” You warned him. Unfortunately for him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter