Episode 22

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CHOI COUPLE HOUSE: 7:00 AM]

 

With blindfold and tucked inside the blanket, you were sleeping alone at the couple house because Changjo's been busy with promoting their summer single, "Be Ma Girl"

 

*MC1: Aigoona~ Her husband is not with him..

 

MC2: It's so lonely to be in your house without any companion..*

 

*Click. Click. Click. Click. Tanadan~* Suddenly, the door sounded as if someone's entering the passcode.

 

*MC: Oh! Who could that be??*

 

Then, the cameraman shifted the view to Changjo who was now punching the password outside your house. Once the door opened, he changed his sleepers and quietly roamed the house around. He tip-toed on your way to the room amd slowly opened the door. Stucking his head out on the door, he checked you and saw you peacefully sleepibg and a smile formed on his face. He closed the door without making any sound.

 

*Changjo: After her visit on our set, (during the MV shooting) we haven't seen each other because of our individual schedules.. I called her one night and I tolde her that I miss her.. So when the time I saw her, I can't help it but smile. I wanted to hug her but she was sleeping.. So I'll just do it later.. (laughs)*

 

He opened the ref amd search some ingredients that he can cook for breakfast. He got the eggs, hotdogs and bread out. He also got the cooking oil out of the cabinet.

 

He wore the apron and started to wash the frying pan and laddle.

 

*MC: Aigoo~ He looks cute with the apron on!!!*

 

He started cooking breakfast and was careful on every food he was cooking. While he was busy cooking, the cameraman shifted back the camera to you. You were still sleeping and your phone rang, *Oh Baby U i norae deu-reobwah-jwo neol wiihae na norae-hae~ Just only you~ Nae dununeul barabwah-jwo neoman bogoit janha You’re ma boo boo boo~ Neo-ye-ge michyeo Neo hana ppun ppun ppun wahnjeon puk ppajyeo Mideoju-llae neomanbol-kke badaju-llae nan dajul-kke Eonjena naepumen neoman anajul-kke*

 

You stretched your arm to table and looked for your phone with blindfold still. The ringing ended but you were still looking for your phone. Once Changjo heard your phone ringing, he stopped for a while and started to rush cooking. Your phone rang again and this time, you found it and answered it still sleepy.

 

"Yoboseo?" You asked in a sleepy groggy voice, "Hmm.. Hmm.." You just kept on humming, not even understanding what was said on the other line.

 

*MC: She's too lazy to get up! (laughs)*

 

You ended the call and returned to sleep. After a good 15mins, you decided to get up with still eyes closed and a little bit messy hair. You went outside the room and proceeded to the bathroom.

 

Changjo heard the bathroom door closed and turned around to see you but you already got inside the bathroom. He finished preparing the table, cooking the breakfast and cleaning the space he used. He went to wait for you to get out from the bathroom. You opened the door, but still with eyes closed that made Changjo had an 'O' face. You returned to bed and slept again.

 

*Changjo: (rubs the back of his neck) Will I go wake her? Haha..*

 

He decided not to wake you up since he knew that you were really tired from your own schedule. He went to the living room and started to surf using his phone. He gasped once he was reading something from the net.

 

*Changjo: I saw the news about Minhyun-sshi and their birthday surprise to him and I suddenly felt uh..*

 

PD: Jealous?

 

*Changjo: A.. little.. Haha*

 

*MC: Forever jealous Changjo.. Tsktsktsk*

 

*Changjo: And I also saw the news about their comeback.. Now I know why she won't answer some of my calls and texts.. If she'll reply, it will be late or the day after I texted her..*

 

Changjo got bored so he decided to wake you up since it's already 8.45 AM and the breakfast he cooked is now already cold. He silently went inside your room and saw you looking like an angel while sleeping.

 

"Baby~" He shook you with a gentle, low, sweet voice.

 

You moved a little and he shook you again, "Baby~ I cooked breakfast. Get up.."

 

You slowly opened your eyes and was shocked to see Changjo. You laughed when you got shocked and covered your head with a pillow, hiding from embarrasment. Changjo laughed at your reaction when you saw him.

 

*MC: She's too shocked to see his husband! (laughs)*

 

"Baby~ Time to get up.." Changjo pulled the pillow that you were hugging to hide your face.

 

You grunted before sitting up straight.

 

"Let's eat? The ones I cooked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter