Episode 56

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cha! We're home!" Changjo exclaimed as soon as you got home from the grocery store. He opened the door for you to enter first while carrying the paper bag on his other hand.

 

You quickly ran to the kitchen since you were also carrying a paper bag and broight it to the table. Not too long when Changjo came and did the same.

 

"Changjo, where's my phone?" You were busy looking at the ingredients you bought.

 

*MC: Are they going to cook?*

 

Changjo searvhed your phone in his pockets and found it, typing your password, he gave it to you, "Here.."

 

"What dish are we going to cook again?" You asked.

 

"Galbitang.." He answered, went closer to see what you're doing.

 

"Here.. Here.. Look at this.." You pointed something on your phone. Changjo held your hand and tilted the phone to see it properly.

 

*MC: So they are serious about cooking..*

 

*You: I want to give it a try.. Chincha.. A wife should be cooking for her husband.. And I think, I haven't done that.. I want to do it.. Atleast for my husband..*

 

"Babyyy~" Changjo cooed while he was holding your apron (which was your couple apron).

 

"Ne?" You turned around while tying your hair.

 

He put the apron on you. His arms sneakily went behind you to tie the ribbon at the back. You were startled and blushed on what he did especially on your position, still holding your hair with your arms up ofcourse. After tying it up, he tapped your waist and went to start what he can do.

 

*[PD: Why did you want to cook all of a sudden?]

 

You: Ah that.. I watched some WGM episodes to see how am I doing as a wife and watched others WGM too to compare if I am a good wife but one realization hit me.. I AM JUST LIKE A GIRLFRIEND..

 

MC1: Mworago?

 

MC2: Girlfriend?

 

MC3: Aniya~ Don't say that..

 

[PD: Why did you say that?]

 

You: I've noticed that all wives cools for their husband and instant, the husband were really happy and praises their wife's cooking.. Especially the Khuntoria couple.. Whenever Victoria unnie cooks for Nickhun sunbaenim, he's smiling from ear to ear..*

 

"Changjo-yah.." You called while cutting something.

 

"Why are you calling me like that.." Changjo whined.

 

You paused for a while and lookes at him, "Wae?"

 

"You should call me 'Baby' or 'Nampyeon'.. " He complained.

 

You giggled with a sigh, "You're getting weird lately.."

 

"Aniya.. I'm not weird.. That's just normal.." Changjo chuckled.

 

"Btw, whatever tge reault of what we're doing, you have to eat it. Arasso?" You said, more of like warned him.

 

"Don't worry, even it's spoiled, I'll eat it.." Changjo nodded.

 

You made a face again.

 

"Wae?" Changjo laughed, knowing why.

 

"You're really getting weird" You shook your head.

 

*You: He's becoming sweeter now a days.. And it's bothering me.. (laughs) I like it, really.. But.. It's something unusual and it's bothering me..

 

Changjo: Why? Can't I be a better husband?? I just want to be better for her.. (smiles)

 

MC1: Ahhh! They want to be better for each other..*

 

"Changjo, durawa.. ppalli.." You commanded him as you removed the lid.

 

"Wae??" He came immediately.

 

"Taste this.." You scooped a little and feed him, "How's it??"

 

"Daebak!" He exclaimed.

 

"You're just sweet talking.. Palli.. How's it??" You whined.

 

*DING DONG*

 

"Eo?" Both of you jerked up and paused.

 

"Did you invite someone?" You asjed and he shook his head.

 

He went to open the door only to be greeted by 5 shouting kids. Changjo stiffened to where he's at as the kids started to run around the house. You, who heard the commotion went outside thw kitchen and saw familiar faces.

 

"Eo! Annyeonghaseyo!" You smiled from ear to ear.

 

*MC: She like kids..*

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO UMMAAA~!" The kids from the reality 'Appa, Odiga' and Little Psy had visited you.

 

You noticed that Changjo was still shocked, so you called him, "Jonghyun-ah? What are you doing there? Come and greet the kids.."

 

*MC: He's not close to kids!*

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." He sat beside you.

 

"Why are you here? Where are your dads?" You asked them.

 

"Appa told me that they're busy today so.. they said that you'll be our umma and appa today.." Jun answered.

 

"But.. Where's Min Guk??" You noticed that one of them was missing.

 

"He is busy also!" Hoo said.

 

*MC: The kids are so cute, I wanna squish them..*

 

*You: Honestly, I watch 'Appa, Odiga' more than We Got Married.. (laughs) They're all cute! Especially Hoon and Ji Ah but Jun and Junsu are really handsome.. It's like they are part of F4 kid version..*

 

"Little Psy.. How come?" You pointed at him, while carrying Ji Ah to your lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter