Episode 78

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Taemin-Na Eun couple entered a restaurant and sat on one of the tables. Looking around, they caught each others eye, making the both of them blush & laugh.

 

“What do you want?” Taemin asked after reading the menu.

 

“I want.. Roasted Chicken” Na Eun answered, still reading the menu.

 

“What do you think the two want?” He asked, scanning through the menu.

 

“Call them..” Na Eun suggested.

 

*MC: Aye! Just wait for them*

 

“Ah! You’re right!” Taemin got his phone and dialled someone’s phone number.

 

He put it into a loudspeaker, so that Na Eun could also hear the conversation. After a few rings, someone finally answered it.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” The other line said.

 

*MC: Who’s it?*

 

“Yeeoboseyo..” Taemin greeted back.

 

“Oh Oppa!” She said, “We’re on our way..”

 

“Yah ___-ah.. We are already ordering.. What do you want?” Taemin asked while Na Eun was looking at the phone, waiting for your answer.

 

*MC1: It’s ___!

MC2: Finally! The two couple will meet*

 

Meanwhile, at the van, you are on the phone with Taemin and since he asked what do they want, he asked Changjo.

 

“Baby, what do you want?”  You asked Changjo.

 

“Whatever they’ll order..” Changjo replied.

 

“Oppa.. Whatever you’ll order, just make it 4..” You repeated what your husband has said, “Arasso.. Ne.. See you in a while..”

 

“They’re already there?” Changjo asked, feeding you a snack.

 

You ate it and nodded your head. Quickly swallowing it, you opened a topic that you remembered, “Are we still going to do our plan?”

 

Changjo tilted his head thinking of what could you be saying, “Plan?”

 

*MCs: Plan?!*

 

*FLASHBACK:

 

"Ne.. But when we meet them we should look better and superior although they're older than us.." You said, "What can we do to welcome them?"

 

“Let’s just test their skinship..” Changjo suggested, “Since we are already comfortable with each other, our skinship is quite natural now.. Of course, they’re only knew, I think that getting them shy to each other is nice to welcome them..”*

 

“Ah right!” Changjo remembered it, “Of course, we should welcome them..”

 

*MC: This couple is getting meaner..

MCs: (laughs)*

 

Back in the café, Na Eun and Taemin was talking about you. Well, it was Na Eun who kept on asking questions to Taemin since you are from the same company.

 

“How’s ___?” She asked after the phone call.

 

“She’s fine?” Taemin was unsure of his answer because he don’t know if what Na Eun meant on the word, “How?”

 

“Ani.. As a labelmate, a wife..” Na Eun elaborated.

 

“Ah!” Taemin clapped his hands, “She’s a good dongsaeng and as a wife, I could see her effort doing her best. Well, it is also the same as Changjo since I always see them together, supporting one another and such..”

 

“Changjo’s going to your company?” Na Eun asked.

 

Taemin nodded, “He’ll come to fetch ___ and sometimes, he would just drop by to see her..”

 

*MC: Eh?! Changjo did all of that?!

 

Na Eun: I was looking forward in meeting the Choi couple.. They’ve been too long in the show and they are displaying (acting) like what real couples do.. I’m a fan of them even bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter