Episode 48

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment you went down on stage, with Changjo helping you, ofcourse. F.Y.T started to run like kids. They were squealing and teasing the both of you.

 

*MC: (laughs) That always happens..*

 

"YAH!" You shouted & called at them but it was no use, "What are they doing??"

 

Changjo laughed, "Sister in laws are always like that.."

 

The two of you were still continue walking towards the dressing room when Changjo noticed something, "Isn't your outfit too revealing??"

 

You gasped, "Is it??"

 

"Ne.. Because of that.." Changjo wrapped his arms around your waist and walked. So probably, he was giving.you.a back hug while walking. You covered your mouth to hide your laugh and your blushing face.

 

*MCs: (gasped)*

 

You: Ohmygosh. What was he doing?? (blushing) I know that I was wearing a little bit short outfit since it was our promotional outfit but.. I was shocked when he hugged from the back to cover me up! On our first days, (when we were starting) he would only lend me his jacket but right now it's different!

 

PD: Did you like it?

 

You: Of course. But that really made me shock..

 

Changjo: I really hate it when she's wearing short outfits.. It's not that I doesn't look good on her but.. other guys (scratches his neck) will look at her.. That I can't take.. So I just hugged her since I wasn't wearing a jacket that time, I can't offer her anything, so I just covered her from the back.. (nods)*

 

You entered the dressing room and saw F.Y.T sitting on the couch. Changjo bowed as he greeted his sister in laws and F.Y.T greeted back by standing up.

 

"Annyeong~" F.Y.T greeted in unison, "Sit.."

 

Changjo and You sat with them.

 

"Changjo, you did a good job there!" Mi Young started.

 

"That was sweet~" Min Hee agreed and squealed along with Chaeri.

 

"Ah kamsamnida.." He just smiled and bowed.

 

"____, what can you say? On his surprise.." Eun Jae asked while eating chips.

 

"Uhm.. It's sweet! I was really surprised!" You exclaimed then faced Changjo, "How did you know we're here??"

 

*MC: They were all amazed at Changjo's surprise..*

 

"Ne~ We didn't even tell you!" F.Y.T whined.

 

"I have my ways.." Changjo smirked.

 

"Is it from Manager Oppa??" You asked, looking for him, "Oppa~"

 

"Ne.." Changjo admitted.

 

*MC: In the end, he lost it.. (laughs)*

 

"You know what Changjo, ____ yesterday has a dangerous aura.." Chaeri revealed.

 

"NE!" Min Hee agreed, "I asked her, 'Gwenchana?' then she answered, 'Yes. Now go..' I was really shocked.."

 

All of you laughed.

 

*MC: So her members are no exception..*

 

"She looks grumpy all day yesterday, I tried offering her food but she glared at me.. I asked her, 'What's the problem??' Then she just smiled!" Mi Young shared, "I thought, 'Wow. She's weird again!'"

 

Changjo looked at you in disbelief, still while laughing. You were clapping your hands from too much laughter.

 

"I thought I was the only one was who noticed that!" Eun Jae pointed at Mi Young and laughed.

 

*MC1: This girl is weird..

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"I was really having a bad day that time!" You defended, "I don't want to bother you guys that's why I didn't tell you.."

 

"It was obvious though!" Mi Young cut you.

 

"Blame him!" You pointed at Changjo, who just blinked his eyes.

 

"So where are you guys heading to??" Chaeri asked.

 

"I don't know.. What are we going to do?" You looked at Changjo.

 

"I had a reservation at a restaurant.." Changjo said.

 

""

 

-

 

Changjo and You decided to have a dinner first before calling it a day. You can't spend more time in Busan since you're busy completing your act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter