Episode 91

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PD: What are your views in Valentines?

 

You: Hmm.. For me, valentines is about love and not for couples. I don’t think that it is right to be sad about not having someone special in the special day. You have your love ones, it means, family and friends to celebrate it.

 

Changjo: Valentines? It’s a special day in which you have to express or give something to your love one. I mean, we should express our love everyday but this very special day is also made for love or to gratify it. (laughs) I don’t think you understand it. (laughs)

 

MC: I think they’re right. Valentines is about love and not couples..*

 

A large teddy that is almost your size was found on the streets and a bouquet of roses. The mysterious guy was waiting someone for valentines day. In a matter of minutes, the lucky girl arrived and was about to cross the street. The lucky girl was revealed to be you.

 

After successfully crossing the street and walking past through the huge bear, you continued to walk not until the guy moved and followed you.

 

*MC: Aye! You could tell that it’s already Changjo!*

 

You were surprised when someone had hugged you from behind and you were shocked when it was soft. You turned around and the guy was covering his face with the bouquet of flowers.

 

“Ah bwoyah!” You reacted, knowing that it’s already your husband.

 

He smiled and handed you te flowers which you gratefully accepted and hugged him after, “You scared me pabo!”

 

Changjo chuckled, “Mianhe. So, what do you want to do?”

 

You looked up and held his hands with the bouquet on the other and thought, “Umm.. How about we watch a movie?”

 

“Eyy~ That’s no fun!” He disapproved, “What do you think about going home? I have something for you in there..”

 

You gave him a ‘really’ face, “Chincha?? Last valentines you went home from Paris just to spend it with me..”

 

“Didn’t you like it?” He shook his head.

 

“I did!” You almost shouted, “You don’t know how touched I was back then..”

 

“What do you like more? Now or last valentines?” Changjo asked.

 

“Of course both!” You said sweetly.

 

*You: Valentines doesn’t matter. Everyday matters. As long as I know Changjo’s there for me, I like it.*

 

“But do you want to grab some ice cream first going home?” He asked, knowing that you just came from practice.

 

“Can your surprise wait?” You asked back.

 

“Of course it can!” Both of you chuckled and entered an ice cream shop.

 

While waiting for your orders, you remembered something.

 

“Ah right! I saw your picture..” You tapped his hand while hoding it.

 

“What picture?” Changjo was caressing your hand with his thumb.

 

“The one your company released just now. Is that for High Kick concert?” You asked.

 

 TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE.

 

“Yes. I think. How is it?” He nodded and asked you nervously.

 

“It came out good!” You gave him thumbs up, “I didn’t know you look good with eyeliner. You look like a bad boy whenever you have eyeliner.”

 

“Wae? Don’t you like bad boys?” He shook his head.

 

“Of course I don’t!” This time, it’s your time to shook your head.

 

“Then what do you like?” Changjo tilted his head and smiled at you.

 

“Just you, Choi Jonghyun. Changjo” You blushed at your own answer and his face also turned red.

 

“Why are you all sweet this day?!” He asked, still blushing.

 

“Because.. Just because..” You reasoned and luckily, he let it go.

 

*You: I watched some previous episodes, and I noticed that I only compliment Changjo a little. I want to return all of the compliments he gave me..*

 

Your ice cream arrived and of course, you couldn’t help it but be overjoyed with yours and it’s nothing new to your husband. After finishing the ice cream, both of you decided to go home to finish Changjo’s surprise.

 

You were inside the van when he asked you about the last 9 episodes to air.

 

“Are you going to cry?” He asked out of no where.

 

“Cry..? Where? Today?” You pointed something down, gesturing today, “On your surprise?”

 

“Ne.. And to our ending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter