Episode 66

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"On cue in 15mins.." Teen Top's stage manager told them and everyone started to panic.

*MC: I wonder what is that?*

Then it showed that fans were screaming in unison, screaming every member's name in Teen Top.

*MC: It's Teen Top's concert!*

Stylist & Make up artist noonas were busy rushing for the final touch of every member. CAP was busy doing push ups, as well as Changjo. Niel was just standing while the stylist noona was fixing the design on his back while the flower boys were busy doing their hair & make up.

"Yah.. Did sister in law called you?" L. Joe whispered at Ricky.

"Not yet.." Ricky answered.

*MC: These two knows something..*

[Meanwhile..]

"Are you really going to do this?" Nori asked.

You were at the entrance of the venue and you were all dressed up in simple clothes just like any fan girl.

*MC: Isn't that Teen Top's concert?*

"Unnie, I really don't know if this is going to work.." You honestly said, looking around.

"It's weird though.. Everyone is looking at us.." Yurim said.

*MC: Of course you guys are Hallyu stars too..*

"Aish of course you're an idol!" Da In stated the obvious, making everyone laughed.

*You: I secretly watched Teen Top's concert in Japan.. Together with F.Y.T (J).. And I tole Ricky and L. Joe only to cover me up.. I don't want to let Changjo know until we meet again..*

Half of the crowd already entered the venue but you were still outside.

"Shall you do a surprise for him?" Sung Sin challenged.

"But I don't want to show myself.." You shook your head.

"Pabo! That's no fun!" Chom threw an arm in front of you, "Surprise him, atleast"

"But I don't know how!" You shrugged your shoulders.

"Think of a way!" Nori said, while her arms were on Da In's shoulders.

"Unnie.. You sure you really can't suggest something.." You teased.

"Yes, I don't" She admitted.

"Sneak on their dressing room!" Yurim squealed on excitement.

"That's hard!" You shook your head.

*MC: Nothing's impossible though!*

"I will find a way.." Atlast you agreed to them and they sent you inside the venue.

You were stunned on how many their fans were. They were screaming mad and even you see fans yourself, you still can't help it but to be overwhelmed and amazed by their unending love.

*You: Fans never fail to amazed me. They have this unending love for their ido

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter