Episode 88

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As early as 8:00 in the morning, fans started to line and gather up outside the event venue for MBC Gayo Daejejun, already waiting for their idols to arrive as well.

 

*MCs: Oooh~ They are soooo many…*

 

F.Y.T’s van arrived and the fans started to scream louder. When they got off, another van came and to the fans’ surprise, Teen Top Chunji opened the door. Unknowingly, someone grabbed you from the back and arms were encircled on your waist and received a kiss on  a cheek. You gasped and turned around to see who was the person and you jokingly hit him causing the fans and both of your members squeal/tease you.

 

*MC1: He really ran just to catch his wife, huh?

MC2: When he ran, he was so cute..*

 

When you arrived the MBC building, you parted ways to get ready for the event. But before letting you go, he wished you luck and you did the same. Other stars were at the venue and no time was wasted since the PDs will call you to have rehearsal and such.

 

Changjo and you were texting the whole time to check up one another and if you colud meet.

 

“ASSA!” Changjo cheered and stood up, making the other members look up at him, “Going to meet ___ for a while..”

 

“Yah! You’re being too clingy!” Chunji but Changjo was already out.

 

While Changjo was making his way to your dressing room, he greeted and bowed to some other artists whenever he would pass by them. Reading the names of different groups, he finally found yours, “AH THIS IS IT!”

 

With three knocks, you opened the door and Changjo immediately hid behind it. You popped your head out to see who was it and your husband appeared making you retreat your head. You went out of the room and the two of you headed to somewhere you could talk.

 

“Oh! Why are you wearing too short?” He took off his coat and hung it on your shoulders just to cover what were you wearing.

 

“This is for our performance..” You told him.

 

“Even though, you should’ve wore something first if you’re going out,” Changjo began to scold you.

 

You scoffed, “Yah you were the one who told me to go out..”

 

“But I didn’t tell you to come out wearing that..” Changjo defended.

 

“We’re going to perform at any time..” You told him.

 

*MC1: Are they already fighting?

MC2: I think they are..

MC3: Fighting is hard when you know that you will do something together later on..

 

Changjo: I was just being protective her.. Her outfit is so revealing and of course, as a husband I would cover him up..

 

You: I really don’t get him scolding at me. I just told him that was for our performance was that wrong? I know he’s being protective and all, I got it.. I wasn’t even mad at him..*

 

None of you was talking. You were just siting with a space in between of you the waiting area. You were checking on your phone once in a while for you to have something to do or ease the awkwardness. You removed the jacket and handed it to him, “I’m going back..”

 

“Wae?” He asked.

 

“We weren’t doing something and I think we.. I could practice at the dressing room..” You said.

 

“I’m sorry..” He apologized while looking at his eyes.

 

“Na du, mianhe..” You frowned.

 

“Come here,” Changjo grabbed your hand and came closer to you. He put his coat back and hugged you, “Mianhe..”

 

You nodded and didn’t say something.

 

*MC1: It’s good to see whenever couples would make up immediately after a fight..

MC2: It’s also better for the relationship..*

 

“Are you still nervous for this?” He asked, while holding your hand.

 

You pouted and nodded your head, “Eo.. Chincha..”

 

“You want us to call Sungjae and ask us to teach us?” Changjo got his phone to his pocket.

 

“Isn’t he busy?” You shook your head.

 

“Let’s try calling him..” Your husband said and he dialled Sungjae’s number, “YAH SUNGJAE! COME HERE AT THE WAITING ROOM. MY WIFE AND I WILL WAIT FOR YOU. BYE”

 

You laughed when Changjo ended the call right away, “He won’t come because you were too rude to him..”

 

“Ah~ He will” Changjo whined and to your amazement, Sungjae appeared in no time.

 

“YAH JONGHYUN DID YOU JUST HANG UP ON ME AFTER TELLING ME TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter