Episode 07

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Teen Top were rehearsing at their practice room. You haven't seen your husband since you went home to ___ for Summer. So you decided to give him a surprise visit.

 

"Is this okay for everybody? Is this enough?" You asked the PD as you showed her the food.

 

"Aigoo~" You breathed in heavily before opening the door to Teen Top's practice room.

 

"I need you babe~ babe~ babe~" You heard their recent song as you entered.

 

"Wah!~ Sister in law!" Ricky saw you first.

 

You bowed many times at them the Changjo's mouth was wide open. He can't believe that you visited him.

 

"Wah~" He said in surprised.

 

Teen Top went closer to you and assisted you in entering. They helped you with the food you are carrying.

 

"I brought lunch for you guys" You said.

 

"Thank You Sister in law" They all sang.

 

Changjo came and hugged you.

 

"Ohh~" They all coo-ed.

 

You're now seating on the floor, and started to eat.

 

*Changjo: I was surprised to see ___. I Missed her. She didn't even call me when she went home.. I was worried..

 

You: I intended not to call Changjo.. I want to know if he'll miss me (nods)

 

PD: Did you miss him?

 

You: Ne.. (blush)*

 

"Ah right. I also bought you some souvenirs" You got it in your bag ' gave them one by one.

 

"Thanks Sister in law!" They said in unison.

 

"_____.. Did you know that Changjo- gun is always waiting for your call?" Niel said.

 

You laughed, "Jeongmalyo?"

 

"Ne.. He's been annoyed lately, even throwing his phone" Ricky imitated Changjo.

 

"YAH!" Changjo shouted at them.

 

"Ah.. Mianhe.." You laughed and fixed your bangs.

 

"Did you miss him?" Chunji asked.

 

Your lips curled in a smile as he anticipated for your answer. You nodded your head and covered your blushing face with your two hands. The Teen Top squealed and Changjo is now blushing like a tomato.

 

After eating, you're still sitting on the floor with the rest of Teen Top.

 

"What do you want to do?" Changjo looked at you.

 

"Hmm.. Play?" You suggested.

 

"Ah! Let's play!" Nie3l shouted.

 

"Ah! I know what's the perfect game to play!" Ricky exclaimed.

 

"What?" Chunji asked.

 

"CARD GAME!" Ricky said cheerfully.

 

"CARD GAME?" You asked.

 

"You'll pass the cards using your lips. Whoever gets to pass all the cards first is the winner" Ricky explained.

 

All of your eyes widened.

 

"How many?" Changjo asked.

 

"That.. Well.. All of it" Ricky thought first.

 

"Yah! That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter