Episode 93

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WOOHOO” Changjo cheered as he’s happily driving a car with you on a beautiful morning.

“Yah! Why are you happy today?” You asked while opening a bag of chips on your hands.

“Because today, ” He held you hand, so you paused and looked at him, “I was able to spend time with you again..”

You pushed his hand, “Aish”

“Why are you so grumpy today?” He asked while turning the wheel.

“I don’t know you tell me” You glared at him.

*MC: Why are these two fighting early in the morning?*

“Yah we only have 7 episodes left and this is not the way we want to end our WGM right?” Your husband tried to calm you down.

“Okay” You shrugged.

“Are you mad at me?” He stopped since the stoplight is red.

“Ani” You answered before putting some chips inside your mouth.

“Then why are you like this?” Changjo looked at you.

You looked back, “Honestly?”

“Honestly” He repeated.

“You’re being happy when in fact we’re going to plan our wedding photocshoot. Do you know what does that mean mister?” You said.

*MC1: She’s upset about it.

MC2: We can’t blame her. Even I don’t want to end their relationship (I agree. Who’s with me?)*

“I do and I thought we talked about this?” He sighed.

“I know, we did. But what can I do? I can’t help but to feel like this” You frowned and looked away.

Changjo didn’t say anything. He just let you and he drove to your destination.

*Changjo: I can’t do anything about ___’s feelings. I have no control over it. WGM is ending and I can’t do anything about it.

You: I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I really let out all my feelings out. (shy smiles)*

Both of you arrived in the place where in the wedding coordinator’s office. You were amazed on how sophisticated and elegant the place is.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome!” A woman approached you and you bowed back at her and greeted her, “I’m Kim Yuri, assigned wedding coordinator to you”

“Ah ne, annyeonghaseyo!” You bowed at her and Changjo as well.

She led you to the couch where you can talk and plan all of the details you want for your wedding photo shoot, “So any plans or concepts you have in mind?”

“Actually, I have two choices but I don’t know what’s perfect for it..” You said.

*MC1: At times like this, the groom has no say at all..

MC2: He’ll only the decide on the gown you’ll wear..*

“Since I didn’t experience any prom, I wanted to have that concept. The second one is, fairytale like but I think that’s very common..” You explained it to her.

Ms. Kim nodded, “Yes, but I think the prom like concept is something new and suitable for you both since you’re just young..”

“Ne” You nodded.

“Sir, do you want to say something?” The coordinator asked Changjo who’s been mum all the time.

He looked up, “I just want to have it on Paris”

*MCs: Mwo?! Paris??*

Your eyes widened when you heard him, “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter