Episode 23

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And as a house warming gift, we prepared a mission!" Niel exclaimed.

 

"E- eh?!" Both of you reacted on what has Niel said.

 

"The mission is.." Niel opened the envelope and pulled the paper out, "You have 5 ways to prove your love to each other. Reward is waiting if the both of you will succeed"

 

"5 ways? How?" You asked, still confused.

 

*MC: This sounds interesting.. (sits properly)*

 

"We, Teen Top, prepared them for you!" L. Joe said excitingly.

 

"Shall we start?" Chunji asked.

 

"Ne!" Ricky shouted while eating the chips you prepared.

 

"Okay!" All of you exclaimed and sat on their seats properly.

 

*You: Why am I not confident about this? (laughs..)*

 

"Okay. Who'll be the first one?" Ricky asked.

 

While they were deciding on who's gonna be first, you could only look at them with bewilderment and confusion and of course, as well as your baby. You looked at him and he also looked at you, laughing at Teen Top's actions.

 

"Since CAP hyung is the oldest.. He'll go first.." Niel pointed at CAP.

 

"Arasso. Arasso. Arasso" CAP said in his low voice, "Uhm.. What will I say? Uhm.."

 

*MC: How come he doesn't have anything to say???*

 

"Aish hyung! I'll go first" Chunji said, "Changjo.. You love ____ right?"

 

Changjo nodded immediately, "Yes" And that made you blush.

 

"Buy her napkin.." Chunji firmly said.

 

Teen Top laughed and you as well.

 

*You: Why would Chunji Oppa tell Changjo to do that?*

 

"Why that?" Ricky asked, laughing.

 

"No.. because admit it. Us guys are ashamed to buy these things for a girl right?" Chunji explained and Teen Top nodded, "But if they ask us to buy them one, we will buy them right?"

 

*MC: That's true..*

 

"Oppa.. That's too much.." You opposed.

 

*You: Changjo Oppa is no ordinary person.. He's a celebrity.. And it is not good for his image to buy napkin..(worries)*

 

"I'll do it!" Changjo got up from his seat.

 

"Bring this with you.." Chunji also stood up and got a camcorder from one of the staffs and handed it to Changjo.

 

"I'm going to record myself?" Changjo asked while opening and setting camcorder on.

 

PD: Ne.. As a proof.

 

Chunji and Changjo had paused for a while listened to the PD's instruction.

 

"Eottokhe?!" You said while in your seat.

 

"Hahaha! Sister in law is worried!" Ricky pointed at you.

 

Changjo tuned the camcorder to him and atarted to take himself, "Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

When the camcorder is set, "I'm going.." Changjo walked towards the door with Chunji following from behind to send him off.

 

"Arasso.. Comeback immediately!" Chunji shouted before closing the door.

 

Chunji went back to the sofa and the mission continued.

 

"Now that Changjo's not here.. It's your turn sister- in- law.." Niel said, "Hyung! You have one now??"

 

"Uhm.. Bake Changjo a cookie.." After seconds of thinking, CAP finally came up of a mission.

 

*MC: Won't it take time to bake?*

 

Your mouth dropped, "Jeongmal? Jigeum?"

 

Teen Top started to stand up and got something from the PDs while you were just looking at them in confusion, still with your mouth wide open.

 

"Here sister in law.." Ricky said while he gave you ingredients for baking the cookies. You stood up and took it from Ricky while the others helped you put the things in kitchen.

 

You started to mix ingredients and started baking while the Teen Top were lying on the living room making theirselves comfortable.

 

[MEANWHILE..]

 

"Everyone.. As you can see, I'm on my way to the market right now.." Changjo shifted the camera to the road.

 

"Today's weather is nice.." He focused back the camera to him, "I wonder what is my baby doing right now with the hyungs.."

 

*MC: Your wife is busy but your hyungs are enjoying theirselves*

 

"I'm getting near the supermarket.. I wonder what she uses" He mumbled the last sentence.

 

*Changjo: (laughs) I really don't know what to buy.. I mean.. I haven't even touched those things.. but for ____ I'll do anything..*

 

(BACK AT THE COUPLE HOUSE..)

 

Teen Top were lying comfortably at the living room, eating and talking among themselves.

 

"I think our conditions are easy.. Let's make it more difficult.." Chunji whispered while all ears were on him, "L. Joe, what do you plan on giving them??"

 

"Uhmm.. Hold hands?" He answered in a low voice.

 

*MCs: (protests) No!

 

MC1: They can always do that!*

 

"Andwae! That's so easy!" Niel complained and everyone nodded.

 

"What will I make them do?" L. Joe then asked.

 

They were all thinking then Niel had one on his mind and shouted, "AH! I KNOW!"

 

Teen Top hissed him and took a peek if you heard Niel but fortunately, you were too occupied by what you are baking.

 

"Lollipop.." Niel said. Only good enough for them to hear.

 

"What will they do there?" Ricky asked.

 

"They'll eat one lollipop.." He simply explained.

 

"Arasso.. That's a good one.. Do we have lollipops there?" Chunji then asked the PDs.

 

PD: Ask Changjo to buy one..

 

"Ah right!" Ricky clasped his hands together.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter