Episode 80

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo, together with Ricky was nervously waiting for their turn to their admission test in Seoul Hoseo Art College.

 

"Wahh~ I'm nervous!!" Changjo touched his heart and exhaled deeply.

 

"Don't be like that! I'm getting nervous too!!" Ricky hit Changjo's arm.

 

*MC: Ah right! It's the 95 liners time to go into college..*

 

Changjo is still anxious even though he was just sitting. Finally, they were called for their turn. It was Ricky's turn first, so Changjo sat there and waited for his turn.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Changhyun imnida.." Ricky introduced himself to the panel.

 

*MC1: His name real name is Changhyun?

MC2: Ah kyeo~

MC3: Changhyun-ah~

 

Changjo: Wah~ I'm really nervous that time.. Chincha.. I don't have anything in my mind that. I kept saying to myself, "You can do this Changjo"*

 

Ricky's performance was done and it was now Changjo's turn. He stood up & Ricky cheered him first. With nervous steps he took, he didn't know that the mic was now in front of him as well as the panel.

 

"A-" before he could speak, the door opened and revealed yourself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You entered and bowed to the other people there.

 

*MC1: She came!!!

MC2: Waa~*

 

Changjo was beyond shocked. He didn't know that you were coming to support him. You stood beside him and spoke, "Before Changjo will start, can I give him something that will cheer him up?"

 

Changjo looked at you with confusion while the judges were smiling and nodding, giving you the signal to go on.

 

You faced Changjo and your face immediately blushed and him as well, "Baby~ Fighting!" Then the next move you made made the others squeal. You hugged Changjo tight and whispered something.

 

*Changjo: I can't believe she came. Chincha. I only mentioned to her once a long time ago that I would be entering Hoseo and she remembered it and even came!! I didn't tell her to come but she came and encouraged me..

 

You: I heard from Ricky that they'll have their admission on Hoseo that day. Changjo told me about it before so I want to be there for him. Cheer him up and encourage him*

 

After the little moment you had, you went to Ricky and hugged him before sitting down to watch Changjo.

 

Changjo introduced himself again and began singing and after.that, showed a little freestyle. Your eyes never left Changjo and you were smiling all the time.

 

*MC1: He's really good!!

MC2: Daebakk!!*

 

After Changjo's performance, he was being evaluated by the two judges and you were listening carefully.

 

*MC: She's really a supportive wife..*

 

In the end, the judges stood up and handed Changjo's folder that he was accepted at the school. You clapped your hands as proud as you are and both of you (Ricky) came to Changjo.

 

*MC: He got in!!*

 

"Chukahae!!" Ricky congratulated Changjo and gave him a manly hug.

 

*Changjo: I was really happy when they handed me the folder saying that I got in. Chincha. I think, I need to thank my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter