Episode 59

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The view of the land of Jeju Island during dawn was shown then, the camera focused two figures, who are still in dreamland.

 

Just then, you woke up when you sensed that cameraman and the PDs qhere starting to film you. Still with your bed hair, you sat up and tried to wake Changjo up who's sleeping beside, "Jonhgyun.. Ireona.."

 

You got out from the bed and started to do your morning routines, (you know, taking a bath and all..) while Changjo, was still sleeping.

 

*MC1: Lazy husband..

 

MC2: When your husband is like that, what do you usually do!

 

MC3: Spank him to death..

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

You're now done but Changjo was still sleeping, "Eottokhe? What am I going to do?"

 

PD: Wake him up..

 

"CHOI JONGHYUN IREONA~" You shouted sweetly but still, he's not moving, you removed the blanket and dtarted ro shake him, "YAAAAA!"

 

He woke up and laughed, "I'm up!"

 

"Ppalli before we see the sunrise!" You hit him three times. Finally he stood up and got ready.

 

After he was finished and all, both of you were in hiking clothes and started walking.

 

"I'm still sleepy.." Changjo mumbled.

 

"Ya.. What are we going to do later?" You asked.

 

"After we reached the peak od Seongsan Ilchulbong, we'll go to Udo Island and I asked some friends and manager hyung what to visit in Jeju, they told me the loveland? Is that loveland? They told me it was for couple.. So I want to go there.." Changjo said.

 

"Oh jeongmal?" You gasped, "Are there any couple things there? Like chocolates? Flowers? Sweet Garden!"

 

*MCs: Eyyyy!

 

MC1: This kids are really clueless about what Loveland is..

 

MC2: Loveland is something that is far from your imagination!*

 

After a long hike, you finally reached the peak of Seongsan Ilchulbong.

 

"WAAAAA~" You shouted, "Jeju is so nice.."

 

You: It was my first time in Jeju.. We only go there for fansigning but we never got the chance to explore the whole city.. So I was kinda happy when Changjo toured me around.. First experience with him, it's nice.

 

Changjo took the blanket out and the food for your breakfast. It was like, having a breakfast while watching the sunrise.

 

"It's been one year since I knew you.." You started and he looked at you, "Ah! Ani.. It's 3yrs. already since your debut.."

 

He chuckled, "You really like me back then.."

 

"I was your fan!" You hit him slightly, "You just sounded that I really like from the start!"

 

"Isn't that the same?" Changjo shook hid head.

 

"Aniyo.. That's different.." You said, "When debuted, my ideal man is not you.."

 

"Who? Who? Who?" Changjo asked.

 

*MC: Getting jealous again..*

 

"Binmiriyo.." You stuck your toungue out.

 

The sun has finally showed up and bpth of you decided to go down and took the ferry to go to Udo Island.

 

"Ya! Tell me who?" Changjo was still asking who was your ideal man back then.

 

"Lee Min Ho sunbaenim.." You revealed and Changjo was mum.

 

*Changjo: Lee MinHo sunbaenim.. (sighs) Sunbaenim is perfect.. I am nothing conpared to him.. He's like heaven and I'm just in the center?? My wife is surely good and knows how to pick..*

 

Not too long, you arrived at the Udo Island. You stopped first on the road where there is such a nice view.

 

"Babyyyy! Come let's take a picture!" Changjo shouted and motioned you to come. Without any hesitations, you ran to him and smiled beside him.

 

"Ya! Not just the two of us! Include t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter