SPECIAL CHAPTER 5.0

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
F.Y.T ____ APPEARS FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER HER ANNOUNCEMENT ON HER RELATIONSHIP WITH TEEN TOP'S CHANGJO!

 

On the pictorial of CeCi Magazine for the January issue with NU'EST Minhyun, F.Y.T ____ revealed why was she inactive on the public scene after their announcement.

 

She then revealed on the interview, "As you all know, F.Y.T has been inactive for some quite time because we were too focused on our studies. Also, SME went through a lot of issues this year and it is best to lay low for a bit."

 

When asked if she was hiding from fans, she quickly laughed it off, "Aniyo. Changjo and I date freely. We even meet during daylight. I visit him on set. He goes to our dorm to visit. It is surprising that people are respecting our privacy when we are together. Changjo and I wanted to keep our relationship, private as much as possible.."

 

Meanwhile, Changjo's acting career has been blossoming and the staff questioned what does she think of his acting, "Seriously, I can't watch the drama. But I'm very proud of him that he's able to do things out of his comfort zone." and when asked why can't she watched it, Minhyun revealed, "She's jealous. She would text me, 'Now, I know what he (Changjo) feels whenever 'Lies' is on television"

 

Watch Sweden Laundry!

THE INTERVIEW: F.Y.T ___ WITH NU'EST MINHYUN

 

"Ha Dul Set.." Minhyun counted and both of you greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

"F.Y.T Choi ____" "And this NU'EST Minhyun imnida"

 

Staff: For this issue, why do you think the both of you were chosen for this issue?

"Even though Minhyun and I just became friends during our drama, I felt like he was my childhood friend. Or the friend that I never had since I was stuck with F.Y.T ever since we were young. The concept alone are for bepu and Minhyun and I are known for having our love and hate relationship.." You answered first then Minhyun supplied, "I think that's what made the staff pick us. Our friendship is unique. We're like soulmates but can never together because we also act like Noona and Dongsaeng.."

"Yah! Why is it me who's old? You're older" You hit him with your elbow.

 

Staff: From your point of view, what do you think of each other's attractive point?

Minhyun made you look at him, "I think it's her smile" You gave him a look ike you're saying 'really' in a teasing manner then he rolled his, "When she smile, the person she greets will feel like that person's really a friend and also, her eyes will follow.."

"This is the first time I'm hearing it from you.. Kahmsanida!" You laughed, "As for Minhyun, epseo!"

"YAH! YOU!" Minhyun almost shouted at you that made you laugh.

"Ani. I'm just kidding!" You looked up, "As for him.. I always like guys with chubby cheeks and prominent jawline" Both of you said together the last part and you continued, "So I guess, that's what makes him attractive for me.."

 

Staff: What are your future plans? (For group activities)

"As you all know, F.Y.T has been inactive for some quite time because we were too focused on our studies. Also, SME went through a lot of issues this year and it is best to lay low for a bit." You answered honestly.

 

Staff: Speaking of inactive, fans think that you avoided the public after your announcement of your relationship with Teen Top Changjo.

"Aniyo~" You immediately denied, "We're really foused on studying. The unnies in Japan are too. We really prioritized our studies and that's why it always takes time before we could do a comeback and also, Changjo and I date freely. We even meet during daylight. I visit him on set. He goes to our dorm to visit. It is surprising that people are respecting our privacy when we are together. Changjo and I wanted to keep our relationship, private as much as possible.."

 

Staff: What do you think of Changjo's acting?

"Seriously, I can't watch the drama. But I'm very proud of him that he's able to do things out of his comfort zone." You said sincerely.

Minhyun added, "She's jealous. She would text me, 'Now, I know what he (Changjo) feels whenever 'Lies' is on television"

"I watched the pilot episode of Sweden Laundry and I think that's the only episode I can watch.." She laughed, "But, I will watch it, when the day comes."

"You haven't even watched Mak Girls. You just took pictures for the red carpet and left" Minhyun revealed once again.

"Aniya! I really have a schedule that time!" You looked troubled but then your eyes are widened at Minhyun.

"What was your schedule?" Minhyun asked.

"We have a fan signing at Osaka the next day so I have to follow that night at Japan.." You said, "Chincha!"

 

Staff: What are your tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter