Episode 45: HONEYMOON SPECIAL pt. 3

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couples were now united for the parade they'll watch. Every couple were wearing Christmas costumes. You and Changjo decided to wear couple elves.

 

"Annyeong!" You jumped ans greeted them as you arrived.

 

"What are you?" Sunhwa asked.

 

"We're couple elves" You pointed your fingers at yourself and your husband.

 

"Among the elves, you guys are the tallest!" Kwanghee remarked, jealous of your height.

 

*MC1: They are tall!

 

MC2: They are still ternagers but look how tall they are.

 

MC3: ____ even reached Kwanghee's height.. Or even taller than him without insoles.

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"I heard there's a parade today.." Joon said.

 

"We're going out wearing like this?!" Sunhwa asked.

 

"Let's go!" Julien said and started to move out of the hotel.

 

The four couples rode a bus and sang Christmas songs together while inside it. Once you arrived downtown, the people were looking at you as if you're the parade. After asking about it, you learned that it will be tomorrow and made you disappointed. Instead of returning back to the hotel, you decided to stroll around.

 

"Woah!" Changjo exclaimed when he saw black americans dancing in the street. Joon saw it after and you decided to watch them.

 

"My husband is a Korean Singer!" Yeon Seo said.

 

"Show us some moves.." One of the guys said.

 

"Let's show them! We're idol singers!" Sunhwa said.

 

Kwanghee started to dance followed by Sunhwa. Well you know how Kwanghee dances right? As usual, girl group songs. Sunhwa danced Magic and Madonna. You're next and Yeon Seo.played a random song. U Go Girl started to play first so you danced to it. Changjo was cheering for you althroughout. Next song was Chitty Chitty Bang and it was the breakdance part. Changjo cheered louder.

 

*MC: She's good!*

 

After your performance, it was Joon's turn. And the last was of course, the Dancing Boy.

 

(He danced to this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7xXX1qcQto&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

 

After your husband's dance, all of the audience clapped and of course, you as the wife, clapped with all your might.

 

*MC: Changjo is really good! Wow~

 

MC1: This couple are really something..*

 

"Now he's definitely the best!" The guys said.

 

*You: I was proud.. (smiles) I was able to prove the people that I married this kind of man. Bery strong, talented, hot, y man.. (laughs) When Changjo dances, he really knows how to charm people.. (laugh) Really. He.was the best. Well, Joon Oppa did a great job too but.. it's obvious that Changjo is better..

 

[PD: As for Kwanghee?..]

 

You: For Kwanghee Oppa.. (no reaction. Croo croo croo..)

 

Changjo: That's my specialty isn't it?? (laughs) Well.. I did dance for my wife to be proud of me and to remind people that this is Teen Top's Changjo.. (laughs)*

 

The Dance showdown was done. Hand in hand, you started to look around again. Surprised by a man, playing a ukelele, Julien voluntereed Kwamghee to play with him since Kwanghee knows how to play the instrument. The guy said that he knows a Korean Song, so he played it. Every couple will go to the center and danced randomly.

 

-

 

Tired of walking down town, you were back at the hotel. Looking for your room, you saw that there are cards outside.

 

"Mission?! Not now!" Sunhwa complained.

 

Julien read it and told you to get inside your rooms too. Following orders, you did.

 

But before you could even touch the doorknob, Changjo carried you in a bridal style.

 

"Ah!" You gasped at his sudden action.

 

You opened the door to see a very beautiful decorated room that suits for Homeymoon. Petals scattered on the floor, 2 heart shaped pillows designed on the bed, candles on the sides of the path you'll walk on.

 

"It's pretty.." Changjo looked everywhere and you.

 

"HERE COMES THE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter