Episode 82

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members hopped inside the car with tiredness all over their face. The show ended exactly an hour before midnight that’s why they look lifeless. Changjo immediately opened his phone to see if there are any messages from you, but unfortunately there weren’t. He closed his eyes and put his phone to his ear, indicating that he’s calling someone.

 

*MC: Teen Top is really hard working..*

 

The 95 group was still playing around Teen Top’s Dorm. Your phone suddenly rang while you were in the midst of sharing laughters and stories. Quickly picking it up once you saw the name, the others stopped too and stayed quiet.

 

“Hello?”

 

Changjo didn’t say anything.

 

“Baby?”

 

The 95 liners looked at you curiously and you shook your head telling them that no one’s speaking.

 

“Baby, are you there?” You repeated, already getting worried.

 

“Eo..” Finally, Changjo answered and you felt relieved.

 

“Wae? Why did you call?” You asked.

 

Inside the van, the super tired Changjo, adjusted so that he could feel more comfortable on his seat through the entire ride, “I just want to hear your voice..”

 

*MCs: Awww..

 

Changjo: ___-ah.. Is my source of energy.. Everytime I’ll call her, it’s just I want to hear her voice. Miss her voice and her cheerful accent. Whenever I’m tired, sad and stressed, those were the times I call her and after I have talked to her, I’ll feel better..*

 

“Is everything fine?” You bit your lip.

 

“Ne. I’m just tired, that’s all” He replied shortly, still with eyes closed.

 

“Are you on your way home now?” You asked.

 

“Eo..” He said.

 

“Take some rest. Arasso?” You told him.

 

“Sirreo..” He stubbornly said.

 

“Ah wae? You’re tire-” You weren’t finish talking when he talked.

 

“I want to spend the first second of my birthday with you..”

 

*MC: Changjo’s sweet.. *

 

“Of course we will!” You assured him, “But.. I have to hang up for a while.. Rest first on your way to your dorm, arasso?”

 

“Ara.. Saranghae.. Bye..” He said & after your reply, he hung up.

 

The reason why you hung up because someone rang the doorbell and when N looked at it, he called your attention and pointed at the doorbell machine where you could see the guest outside. Namjoo and Mi Young ran hurriedly to see who was N’s referring to and it was none other Changjo’s mom.

 

“Yah ___-ah! It’s Auntie!” Namjoo announced.

 

Upon hearing it, all of you started to run towards the door to greet the Mother/ the Auntie of your group. N opened the door and the elder jumped when all of you shouted, “OMMONIM!” at the same time and assisted her in entering the dorm.

 

*MC1: They’re like 5 yr. old kids!

MCs: (laughs)*

 

Changjo’s mom was laughing at all of your behavior and all of you were tailing from behind. She went to the kitchen where she checked the food, “___-ah?”

 

“Ne ommonim??” You asked.

 

“You did this all?” She asked.

 

“Ne!” You proudly said, “Lyn unnie instructed me what to do but I did all of them..”

 

Changjo’s mom took a taste of every dish and nodded her head, “It is good!!”

 

*MC1: I always become nervous whenever my Mother-in-law’s around..

MC2: It is more when she assess you..*

 

“Can we taste too???” Zelo asked and frowned. He hugged Changjo’s mom friend behind and opened his mouth.

 

“Yah! Andwae!” You hit Zelo’s arm lightly, “You’ll taste my masterpiece later..”

 

Jong Up scoffed secretly and Junghwa hit him while laughing with him.

 

*MC: Those friends are mean..*

 

All of you were now settled in the living room while waiting for the birthday boy. Changjo’s mom has been asking many questions about the preparation.

 

“Ommonim!” Sungjae, the troll thought another brilliant idea.

“Wae?” She asked.

 

“Are you going to do anything for Changjo’s birthday?” Sungjae asked.

 

“Of course! Without hesitation, Changjo’s mother nodded.

 

“Chincha??” Sungjae smiled from ear to ear, “Your daughter-in-law is going to dance later.. And it would be nice if you would join. 2 of the most important woman in Changjo’s life is going to dance!”

 

*MCs: Bwo?!

 

You: (sighs with irritation) Sometimes, Sungjae doesn’t know what he’s saying. Sometimes I don’t know why I’m asking help from him since I know that he’s not going to give me proper answers*

 

All of you shouted and you were emarrased for Sungjae. Namjoo dared him, “Yah! Teach ommonim since you suggested it!”

 

Sungjae stood up and did the dance of Magic Girl while going in circle and waving his hand in front of his face while singing, “Nan molla neon molla neo molla neo~ See. It’s actually easy!”

 

“Arasso.. I’ll do it!” Changjo’s mom nodded.

 

All of you cheered on her and the next thing you knew, all of the guys, Sungjae, Zelo, Jong Up and N were positioned behind the two of you.

 

*MC1: Is the headband really needed??

MCs: (la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter