Episode 94

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MC1: Today is the day where men has to return the gifts they received during valentine’s day..

MC2: I think it was Changjo who gave Heeyoung presents..

MC3: Heeyoung also gave him.. The coupons..

MC1: I feel sorry for Changjo though, he has to give his wife something on every occasion..*

“YEOBO~” Changjo called you while making his way upstairs, to your room.

 

“Ne?” He heard you shouted back.

 

He opened the door and threw himself at you from your back. “Wae?”

 

“It’s white day today. Let’s go out?” He asked you.

 

“We’re always out. Can’t we stay at the house and spend our time here?” You asked.

 

“YEHEY! I thought you wanna go out that’s why I asked you” He then sat on the big teddy bear that he gave you last valentine’s day and encircled its arms on his, “Baby. Take a picture of me with this..”

 

You got his phone and unlocked it. “One, two, three” In a count of three, you already captured your playful husband.

“Wah.. You really look ugly in here..” You commented while looking closely at the photo. Changjo stopped and look at you in disbelief.

 

“Who’s ugly?” He chuckled but stopped himself so that he could act all angry.

 

“You” You replied, still looking at the picture with a serious face this time, “Honestly, this didn’t came out good”

 

“Do you even need to repeat it??” Changjo asked.

 

“Hehe” You awkwardly laughed and passed it to him, “Don’t worry, I’ve already shared it on your twitter”

 

“I really should change my password..” Changjo sighed and shook his head.

 

“Whatever. I’ll still know it” You mehronged him before going out of the room.

 

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!” Changjo shouted.

 

*MC1: They know each others password?

MC2: Think so*

 

You went down and went directly to the kitchen to look for some food and your husband followed from behind, “Baby, it’s white day today. I’ll do something”

 

“What?” You turned around, still holding the fridge’s door.

 

“I’ll cook something. Ka” He pushed you away from the kitchen and you went to the living room.

 

You grabbed his phone and looked through it, “Baby, you have so many messages. Why aren’t you deleting them?”

 

“Those are part of the memories. I don’t delete them unlike someone else..” He commented, knowing that he’s talking about you.

 

“Yah! It’s not that I’m throwing memories, it’s just that they’re space consuming” You explained.

 

*Changjo: I get so frustrated when she deletes my messages.. I text her always, sometimes I would text sweet messages out of no where.. So when I look through her phone, I can’t see a single message from anyone.

 

You: It’s not I don’t appreciate them. I would screen shot them and tranfer it to the PC so that it won’t be too consuming..*

 

“Even though” Changjo said, washing the veggies he’ll need.

 

“Baby, can we watch something while eating the meal you’re going to prepare?” You went to the kitchen where he was at.

“Sure. What do you want to watch?” Your husband asked.

“Uhm, I don’t know..” You shrugged, making him laugh.

 

“You wanted to watch but you don’t know what to watch?” He asked and paused for a while, “How about, stars?”

 

“Byeol?” You asked him.

 

He nodded, “Yes, stars. Today is white day, it is understood that guys would give you something so I won’t surprise you anymore. I’m going to prepare something for you tonight, so you start preparing..”

 

Your face brightened up upon hearing his plan for you, “Chincha??”

 

“Chincha..” He repeated. You clapped your hands and hugged him before running upstairs.

 

 

*You: I got excited when I heard that we’re g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter