Episode 37

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CHOI COUPLE HOUSE: 6:00 AM]

 

"I need you babe~ babe~ babe~ Annyeongirago malhajima.." The PD entered your room and started to wake the both of you because of you have tons of schedules you have to do because it was all postponed.

 

*MC1: They're back!!!

 

MC2: Last episode was Changjo's birthday concert..

 

MC3: Ne.. And the director (author) didn't even gave us screen time!*

 

[A/N] Sorry guys, but you might ruin the moment if you'll just comment :-P

 

Changjo stirred in his sleep and stretched while you were still on dreamland. Changjo sat up still with eyes closed, dancing with his hands on their song.

 

The PDs turned the wake up alarm off, so Changjo did the honors to wake you up.

 

"Baby~" Changjo shook you, "It's time to wake up"

 

"Hmm.." You replied, still with eyes closed.

 

Changjo got up and decided to take a shower first because he knows you're too tired from his birthday.

 

*Changjo: Even though I'm still lazy to take a bath, I went to shower first (laughs) ___ is tired.. I want her to sleep more..*

 

Changjo was done preparing and you were still sleeping. The staff and Changjo chuckled at your cuteness while sleeping as the cameraman focused the camera on your sleeping face. Changjo put a finger close to his mouth, telling to keep quiet and he kneeled down and kissed you on your cheek, "Baby.. Wake Up!!"

 

*MCs: Aww..

 

MC1: Ahhhhhh! Kyeooooo~

 

MC2: I missed this couple..*

 

You stretched for a while and turned to the other side. Changjo continued to shook you, so you sat up lazily, still with eyes closed.

 

"Why are we getting up so early??" You mumbled, still half asleep.

 

"Were going to our schedule.." Changjo handed one hand to help you to stand up.

 

You tilted your head to him and rolled yourself on the bed before accepting his hand and to stand.

 

After you were done, you found Changjo on the kitchen busy preparing your snacks and food that you'll be bringing for the whole day.

 

"You're done?" Changjo asked.

 

"Ne.." You answered and got one bread he made for breakfast.

 

*MC: She's still pretty even without make- up!*

 

You put the bread near his lips, urging him to take a bite and he did, "Where are we going first?"

 

He thought about it for awhile while chewing, swallowing the food, he answered, "Salon first to get us fixed.."

 

"Do we have the same salon??" You asked. Shocked.

 

"Ne~ We transferred there for you.." Changjo was washing his hands while looking you, who was blushing mad.

 

*Changjo: During the scandal, I really missed her.. so I asked our manager if we could switch salon and luckily, he agreed and we chose F.Y.T's salon.. hoping I could see her there..

 

You: I didn't know that they changed their salon for me.. (laughs) Aigoo..*

 

*MC: Changjo and his cheesy lines.. (shook his head)*

 

The two of you went to the van, bringing also the couple neck pillow with you and the couple blindfold.

 

"Changjo!" You called, "Look at this.."

 

Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter