Episode 62

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Oh my girl, oh my girl, oh my girl~"

Everyone was busy getting ready for your performance while you can see that Teen Top was rehearsing their new song on stage.

"Yah ____-ah.. Look at Changjo.." Chaeri, who was watching them, called your attention and pointed at the screen.

"Isn't that your husband?" Yu Rim, a member of F.Y.T (J) asked.

The stylist was still busy doing you and all. You looked at the screen and saw him, "Ne.."

"Wow~" Yu Rim exclaimed.

After waiting for hours, it was finally your turn to rehearse on stage. Greeting every artist that you will meet, it was very unfortunate that you didn't see your husband.

*MC1: How come they didn't meet?

MC2: Ne.. It's like they're only in one building..*

*You: Whenever we do live performances, with Teen Top (performing at the same time) also, I'm really having a hard time meeting him.. But when we see each other, we are shy to talk each other.. I don't know why.. but because other artists are also there and they might you know..*

*MC: Ayeee. That's no use~ All of the people in Korea knows about your married life..

MCs: (laughs)*

[MEANWHILE AT TEEN TOP'S DORM..]

Changjo's eyes were fixed in the monitor because you were rehearsing Just Go now. Other Teen Top were in their own business, you know, playing games on their Ipad.

"Changjo.." Ricky sat beside him, "Why don't you surprise her?"

Changjo snapped all of a sudden, "Ricky! You're making sense right now.. Chincha!"

"Don't you know I'm actually a sweet guy??" Ricky scoffed.

Changjo dialed his phone and started to call someone..

*MC1: What is he planning to do?

MC2: This is exciting..*

After a few rings, Changjo suddenly spoke, "HYUNG.. Can you hp me with something.. I don't care if you're busy.. Just help me" With Teen Top hearing that, they all laughed.

-

"Kahmsamnida.." You were bowing to every crew and person you see as got down on stage.

Nori had slung his arm around your shoulders as you were making your way back to your dressing room. Everyone gasped when they saw a bouquet of flowers and a heart shaped box on the table.

*MC: Omo!*

You entered, with a questioning look. Da In picked it up and read the card that was attached to the bouquet, "To: ____, Goodluck!"

Your eyes grew wide and got the flowers from Da In to read. Then you asked the people who stayed in the room when you rehearsed, "From whom?"

They all shrugged, making you more confused.

*You: I was surprised on how can I get a surprise.. I was thinking about Changjo but, the handwriting was different from his.. Then I tried to remember if I've seen Teen Top's handwriting.. but I searched it on the net, and noticed that it wasn't theirs also..*

*MC: Where did it come from??*

All of you were getting problematic at the surprise. You were biting your thumb, thinking who could it be.

"Don't you think it's Changjo?" You asked Chaeri who's eating in front of you.

"If that Changjo then why can't he give it you personally??" Chaeri made a point begore biting.

"Call him.." Nori suggested.

You quickly got your phone and dialled his number.

What you don't know..

"AH PAY UP! PPALLI!" Minwoo was bugging Changjo all the time to pay for his surprise.

"Ah Hyung! Just treat me this time!" Changjo pleaded to 100%'s leader.

"Andwae! If you're nit going to pay it then it looks like I sent her those!" Minwoo said.

*Changjo: Ah! Why didn't I noticed that?? (laughs)*

"Andwae!" Changjo got up and immediately have him the money.

Minwoo and the others were giving eye signals that means that they won from Changjo.

"Ricky pay me with these later!" Changjo whined.

"Oho!" Ricky reacted, "Then it came from me!"

*MC: Changjo won't let it since he's always been jealous to Ricky..*

"CHURANGHAE!" Changjo shouted at him.

Then Changj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter