Episode 40

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding Dong*

 

While they were busy chatting, the doorbell rang. The 4 stopped and turned their heads on the door.

 

Changjo stood up to get it, "Who's it?" Opening the door, you gave him a wide smile.

 

"Oh! You're here.." Changjo exclaimed and kissed your cheek.

 

"What are you doing?" You asked as you entered the house.

 

"Well we have a visitor.." He said, following you from behind.

 

You paused, "Who?"

 

"Secret.. Kaja.." Changjo held your hand and dragged you with him on the way to the living room.

 

"ANNYEONG!" The 4 guests greeted you upon seeing you.

 

You gasped, "Why are you here?"

 

"Of course we came to visit you and our in-law.." Sooyoung stood up to give you a hug and the three followed.

 

"Waaa~ Why didn't you tell me?" You shouldered Changjo as you the two of you sat beside each other.

 

"It was a surprise.." Changjo was playing at his hands. He parted it and joined them again together.

 

Sulli, who saw this seem ro notice something, "Oh! Why do you have many rings?" Pointing at his hands.

 

"Where?" Sooyoung asked and looked at it, "Ah ne.."

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Changjo asked.

 

"You should only wear your wedding ring.." Siwon was pointing at his ring finger.

 

You jokingly pushed Changjo and glared at him.

 

"Remove them.." Minho instructed to which Changjo followed.

 

-

 

"What were you talking about??" You asked Changjo.

 

"They've been revealing everything about you.." Changjo answered.

 

Your eyes widened, "Bwo?" You looked at your family then back to Changjo, "Like what?"

 

"Just some things.." Sulli said, her brows going up and down.

 

You hit Changjo's arm, "Ah! Bwo-yah?!"

 

"I'll tell you later.." Changjo assured.

 

"Chincha?" You held out your pinky.

 

"Chincha.." Changjo intertwined his from yours.

 

"Your hand looks so beautiful now that there's only one ring.." You commented, to which Changjo blushed.

 

*You: I noticed that before.. He wears too many rings.. So our ring was left out.. I can't say it to him since it was part of his wardrobe or what the stylist unnies told him to wear.. Now that they (Choi Family) helped me with this, I'm really happy and thankful.. (laughs)*

 

*MC: She's happy over simple things..*

 

"Jigeum.. What are we going to do now?" You asked, looking around.

 

"Why don't we prepare food?" The Shikshin asked.

 

You clapped your hands and pointed at her, "That's a great idea unnie!"

 

"Kaja!" Sulli stood up and the rest followed to the kitchen.

 

You and Changjo checked if there are still stocks of grocery and shocked to see that there were no more. You started to blame each other.

 

*MC: They have no stocks..*

 

"Guys, don't fight.." Siwon stopped the both of you, "Us guys will do the shopping then you girls will do the cooking.. How about that?"

 

"That was a nice idea.." Changjo nodded and started to move.

 

You walked the three up to the door with Changjo holding your hand. Changjo was waiting for Siwon and Minho to get at the car so that he can kiss you before going. When he sees everything that the coast was clear, he gave you a quick peck on the cheek before running his way to his hyungs.

 

Changjo went inside quickly as his two hyungs was already waiting for him inside the car.

 

"Kaja~" Siwon said and started to run the car. "Changjo.. Do you have any complains about ____?"

 

*MC1: Ah.. So these are the topics you guys talk about..

 

MC2: Not just that.. They're too nice..

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"Hmm.. What kind?" Changjo asked.

 

"Like if she's demanding.. Something like that.." Minho looked at Changjo who's at the backseat.

 

"Aniyo.. She's not like that.." Changjo shook his head.

 

"Then what?" Minho asked.

 

"Umm.." Changjo thought for a while.

 

"Do you still want her to be like this like that.." Siwon helped him in thinking.

 

"I want her to be more comfortable with me.." Changjo said.

 

*MCs: Waeee?*

 

"Wae? Aren't you guys comfortable?" Minho asked.

 

"We are.. But.. Sometimes I could still feel her setting distance between us both.." Changjo explained.

 

*MCs: Ahh..*

 

"Like when?" Minho asked.

 

"When we're doing skinship.." Changjo said.

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter