Episode 67

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You and Changjo were in casual clothes and was walking hand in hand, somewhere.

"Where are we going today?" Changjo asked you, not having any clue on what was your plan today.

"It's a secret. You have to wait until we got there.." You said bluntly.

*You: After our Zoo date, of course I have something to do with Changjo too.. (smirks)

MC: What is it?*

"Ah what? I was working out and you practically called me to meet up.." Changjo whined and shook your hand.

You caught his words and glared at him, "You don't want to go with me? Arasso. Ka" You let go of his hand and scoffed.

*MCs: Ah bwoya?!

MC1: You shouldn't say that to girls..

MCs: They hate it..*

*You: Ah jeongmal! (scoffs) I hate it when people doesn't have time for you.. Honestly, I feel hurt whenever someone reschedule or cancel their meeting with me, but I didn't know that it will hurt more when someone will tell you that they have no choice but to go with you or they were forced to come with me.. and it hurts the most when those words came from your husband..

MC: She's really upset about it.

Changjo: (laughs from embarassment) I think she misunderstood it..

MC: But that's what it meant..

Changjo: It's not that I don't have a time for her.. After receiving her call, I went to shower immediately to meet her..*

"Aniyo.." Changjo ran to keep up with you, "It's not what you think it is.."

"It's okay.." You flipped your hear that was getting in a mess because of the air, "Building your body is more important Arasso.. I got it.. Ka.."

Changjo was having a mental breakdown, he didn't know what to do, "After you called, I showered immediately. Chincha.."

"Arayo. Arayo" You said for him to stop. There was a silence after. No skinship as well. You were walking side by side. You still had that frown on your face that makes Changjo glance at you every now and then.

*MC: The atmosphere is so dead..*

He bit his lower lip everytime he sees your face. Guilt is creeping up inside him.

*Changjo: Here we go again.. We're fighting again.. I hate that feeling the most.. I can't stand getting mad at her and I can't stand it either when I know she's mad at me..*

"We're here.." You said non-chantly.

"Ahh. Mianhe!!!" Changjo whined and hugged you.

"Omo!" You were shocked at his actions as covered your mouth. You giggled knowing that you can't stay mad at him.

You pulled from the hug, "It's okay.. Just don't say it again in front of me.. Just keep it to yourself.. Okay?"

"But that's not what I mean.." Changjo again defended himself and you just nodded.

"You.. Remember when we had Saranghae game?" You started to tell him your evil plan by starting it off by hints.

"Ne.." Changjo just nodded his head still not getting it.

"We set punishments for it, right?" You laughed and leaned your face closer while having a huge grin, hoping that he will get it.

He had his mouth open, "Don't tell me.."

You laughed and clapped your eyes. Jumping that he's really shocked once he realized it.

*Changjo: I didn't see that coming! (Still shocked) When I realized that we were going to do it, I.. want to escape (laughs) It was the only thing that can me a girl.. The last time I did,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter