Episode 27

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After buying souvenirs, you went to the Tomorrowland and took some pictures first. (The one you posted on your twitter.. See Chapter 34)

 

The two of you stopped by a ride named Space Mountain. At the shouts of people, you could feel how can it turn your stomach upside down. The two of you were still standing there, looking at the people riding it while Changjo's holding your hand.

 

"Come on! Let's ride!" Changjo said.

 

"SIRREO!" You protested.

 

"Come on! It's just a simple roller coaster.." He chuckled.

 

"AH SIRREO!" You shook your head.

 

"PLEASE? This is the last.. Promise.." He put his hands together and did aegyo infront of you.

 

*MC1: Ah! The key to all 'YES'

 

MC2: I never knew Changjo's cute..

 

MC3: EW MAN!

 

MC2: Weh?! Can't I tell someone cute?!*

 

"No. Choi Jonghyun, I'm not joking!" You tried to ignore his aegyo because you knew you will give in.

 

"Please?" He pouted, still with his together.

 

"Aniyo" You mehronged him before walking away.

 

You got shocked when someone carried you bridal style.

 

*MC: Ahhhhhh! (squeals)*

 

*Changjo: She doesn't want to ride.. Being in Hong Kong with her is once in a lifetime.. I don't want to miss the chance to try everything with her..

 

You: I want to kill Changjo.. Chincha! I learned my lessons from yesterday (previous rides on your first day).. And I don't want to do it again!!*

 

You were now at the ride, waiting for it to fill it up.

 

"I will kill you after this!" You said at Changjo who was laughing at you.

 

"Really?" He teased even more.

 

"REALLY! I'LL EVEN DIVO- WAAAAA!" You didn't manage to finish what you were saying because the ride slowly started which scared you.

 

"HAHAHA. Baby! It's starting!" Changjo exclaimed.

 

"I KNOW! AHHHH!" You shouted with other tourist in the ride.

 

The ride started and you being the scaredy cat, you never stopped from shouting while Changjo will shout how much he loves you amd greets you happy birthday.

 

After the ride, you would always hit his arm because of what he did. Your knees were shaking and you can't walk so he helped you to walk.

 

*You: I'm really mad at him.. (sighs)

 

Changjo: No she isn't mad.. She's cute seeing her like that.. (laughs)*

 

The two of you got tired and hungry from all the screaming so you decided to eat at Main Street Corner Cafe.

 

"So tiring!" You stretched while waiting for your food. You were seating side by side.

 

"We have a lot of things to do today!" He said as he looked at you in the eyes.

 

"Ne.." You nodded your head.

 

"It's your birthday today.. We have to enjoy this day.." He said and flashed a cute smile.

 

"Ne..." You pinched his cheek lighy that made him to do a cute face.

 

"You're really my noona now!" He teased.

 

"Ya! Don't call me noona!!!" You whined.

 

*MC: Aigoo~ Changjo-yah.. I think she already forgot the punishment!*

 

The food came in time and the two of you started to dug in. After eating, you watched Golden Mickey. After that, you went back to the hotel to get ready for the special dinner Changjo prepared for your special day at Walt's Cafe.

 

He was already sitting at the room, waiting for you. You showed up, wearing a beautiful, short white dress and he stood up.

 

*MC1: Wow.. She's really pretty..

 

MC2: Awwww..*

 

He was smiling wide at you as you got closer and closer. He pulled the chair for you and assisted you in sitting. He went to his seat and looked at you, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!"

 

"Wow.. You're so pretty today.." He said.

 

He never failed to make you blush at his simple compliments. You covered your face to hide your blush, "Kahmsamnida.."

 

*MC: She's blushing..*

 

"Did you enjoy our Hong King trip?" He asked.

 

"Ne.." You nodded but frowned.

 

"Ah wae? Why are you frowning?" He panicked a little.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter