Episode 69

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With everyone cheering and going wild because of the kiss, you stood up and they followed you with their gaze, "Who's hungry??"

 

*MCs: Eyyy changing the topic!!~

 

MC1: She's embarassed..*

 

"You can't cook!!" All of them shouted at the same time and had their horrified face.

 

Changjo laughed and looked at you who was really embarrased because of those 12 boys.

 

*You: (flushed face) Ah chincha.. Those guys really makes me embarassed.. Good thing Changjo knew that already.. (laughs)*

 

"Lay oppa & Kyungsoo opp can help me.." You said and they shifted their heads to the two.

 

"I'll cook instead.." Changjo volunteered and stood up.

 

"Aniyo.. Gwenchana.." You tried to stop him.

 

"We'll help.." Lay and Kyungsoo stood up. The three headed to the kitchen so you were left with 10 naughty people.

 

"Do you want to play?" You asked them, setting up the XBOX for them to do something.

 

"Woah! You even have this in your house.." Baekhyun exclaimed and got one controller.

 

"Do you want to play this? Or you prefer karaoke?" You asked them.

 

"Can't you put the two??" Chanyeol asked.

 

"The other TV is still on our room, you want it there?" You asked them.

 

"Will it be okay to go there?" Xiumin asked and you could sense that there was a double meaning in his question.

 

"Ya.. Of course!" You nodded, "Those who will sing, stay here. Set those up. To those who will play follow me upstairs.." You brought the XBOX with you and the others who will prefered to play help you.

 

"You have a nice house!" Suho commented who was looking round while going up.

 

"Our concept for our house is technology.. That's why we have this.." You shared.

 

*You: If those weren't there.. I'll be crazy to tame those crazy boys.. (laughs)*

 

[Meanwhile inside the kitchen..]

 

3 people who were in apron were.busy preparing ingredients for the dish.

 

"Shall we make dukbokki? bulgogi and bibimbap?" Kyungsoo asked Changjo and Lay while washing the utensils, "What do you like Changjo-sshi??"

 

"For me.. I just like eating rice with coke.." Changjo asked because it seems impossible for him.

 

Kyungsoo's got bigger, which is now double the size, "YOU EAT RICE WITH COKE???"

 

Lay looked at him with surptosed face.

 

(On the gaming room..)

 

While you were setting the XBOX, the fuys were gone and went to other parts of the the second floor.

 

"Oh! They have a rubiks cube!" Luhan got it and started to disarrange it.

 

"This is cute.." Kris pointed at the picture where Suho was holding.

 

"They take a lot of pictures!" Suho nodded.

 

*MC: Oh! The album that Changjo gave..*

 

Everything was set up and you.noticed that they were gone. You looked for them and saw them at the gallery room, "Ya. What are you doing here??"

 

All head looked turned to yiu then back to where they're looking at, "We're looking at your pictures.." Chen replied.

 

"Ah! Don't! It's embarassing!" You marched to them amd tried to steal the book.

 

But Suho held it up. You laughed, "You really think I can't reach that??"

 

*MC: ____ is even taller than him!

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"Kris!" Suho passed it to him and held it up.

 

"Arasso.. I gave up" Without even trying you surrendered, "Put that down.. The game is okay, I'll go check the guys downstairs.."

 

You were still making your way downstairs when you heard singing, no screaming from downstairs.

 

*MC: What are those guys doing??*

 

You saw Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun singing a high note as the three of them were holding the mic. Tao and Kai were just sitting there laughing. You sat with them and talked to them.

 

"Have you visited Taemin Oppa?" Kai asked.

 

"Not yet" You laughed, "But we're going to visit them soon.. Have you?"

 

"Not yet too.." Kai laughed and Tao giggled.

 

"Tao.. You know wushu right?" You asked him and he nodded, "Changjo knows Taekwondo.. Have a sparring session with him one time.."

 

*MC1: Oh! Wushu??

 

MC2: It's good if we can see them..*

 

*Insert three guys screaming here..*

 

"How can they have a sparring time! Taekwondo and wushu isn't the same!" Kai said and laughed.

 

"Ah but those are just the same! Kicking and punching and flying!" You argued.

 

"It's different!" Tao said.

 

"It is??" You laughed and scratched your head.

 

[Inside the kitchen..]

 

Xiumin was sitting at the counter and was watching the three guys cook.

 

"Hyung.. Did ____ ever cook for you?" Changjo asked.

 

"Hmm.." Kyungsoo paused from chopping and looked.upwards to think, "Ne.. She did.."

 

Changjo gasped, "She did?"

 

"Ne.." Kyungsoo nodded.

 

"But it failed.." Lay added & laughed, "All of the meat were b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter