Episode 28

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Toot. Toot. Tadan~*

 

MC1: Whose couple is that now?

 

Then the camera shifted to you. You were waiting for the door to open and while Changjo was pressing the code to open the door.

 

Once it was successfully opened the two of you gasped because you were amazed on your new house. You were dragging your luggage with you and hugging a pillow that was given by your fan.

 

"Wow! It's nice!" You exclaimed.

 

*MC1: They just moved in?

 

MC2: Ne! After their Hong Kong trip, they've been busy*

 

"Wow! This is much bigger than our old house.." Changjo said while looking around with you following behind.

 

You checked the kitchen while Changjo went to the rooms.

 

"Waaa~" You exclaimed as you saw how cute was your kitchen.

 

*You: The house we have now is really nice and I really really like it.. But I can't hide the fact that we will leave our old house and our memories there.. especially Changjo looked for it personally as a wedding gift.. (nods your head)*

 

*MCs: Aww.. Mianhe..*

 

"BABY!" You turned around once you heard Changjo's call.

 

"YEOBO!" Changjo called and you went to where he was.

 

"AHHH!" Changjo threw himself on the bed with his arms wide.

 

You chuckled at his actions. He moved to one side and patted the other telling you to lay down with him. But being the obedient wife you are, you did what he told you to do.

 

Once you laid down beside him. He put his hands on your waist and hugged you with his eyes close and a smile that is up to his ear.

 

*MCs: Waaaaa! Too early for that!*

 

"Let's sleep.." Changjo said, trying to stop his laugh. You could see his face is now red.

 

You were also blushing mad from your position. You never expected him to be that sweet.

 

"...."

 

The two of you got up & laughed, "Let's get out of here.. Something might happen" Changjo remarked.

 

*MC1: They are too young to know that!

 

MC2: No! They are already legal! (Korean Age. So you're a year older)*

 

After the bedroom, the two of you decided to unpack your things.

 

You opened your luggage, "Why do I feel like we just got married?"

 

Changjo laughed, "Na du"

 

"I wonder what other couples are doing right now.." You said while getting stuffs out of your bag.

 

"We're 4 couples here right?" Changjo asked, "Julien Kang hyungnim, Lee Joon & Kwanghee sunbaenim.."

 

"De.. Should we greet them?" Your two eyes met and laughed.

 

"We are the youngest among them, but we got married first.." You said while fixing your bangs.

 

"Ne.. I think we should" Changjo nodded.

 

"You've been busy a lot lately.." Changjo said.

 

"Ne.. Mianhe.." You said, "Even though I'm busy, I'm finding time to text and call you.."

 

*Changjo: That is not what I'm worrying about. I am worryibg about her.. She might be very tired at the end of the day.. And no one will help her to ease the stress and tireness away..

 

"Arasso" Changjo was busy unpacking his things when he heard you shout, "Ya. Bwo-yah?!"

 

He quickly looked up and saw you looking at him with an angry look.

 

"Bwo-yah?" You asked in a serious tone.

 

*Changjo: She saw a selca of Min sunbaenim.. (lowered his head)*

 

*MC1: Ooooh. Tsk tsk tsk.

 

MC2: This will be the first time that ____-shi will get jealous..

 

MC3: I wonder what she'll do..*

 

*[PD: How did you get that?]

 

*Changjo: (laughs)*

 

"That is nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter