Episode 97

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby~" Changjo shook you and stirred in your sleep, "Baby, wake up let's explore Paris on our last day.."

"Hmmm.." You mumbled, "5 more minutes.."

"Arasso. I'll shower first and I'll wake you up after, okay?" Changjo asked which he earned a nod from you.

Changjo laughed and talked to the camera, "Yesterday, my wife was really tired from the shoot. After our dinner, she fell asleep"

*MC: Changing clothes and location are tiring!*

You sat up with a messy hair causing the crew to laugh. Changjo just got out from the bathroom and saw you still with half eyes open. "Baby!" Changjo called you and laughed, "I'm done. Get ready"

You left the bed and he hugged you first, "Good Morning.." Both of you greeted. While Changjo was waiting for you,he made himself a coffee and took a selfie to upload on his SNS. (You could see this on his twitter)

*MC: The selfie king!*

"Last night, I took a research on where should we go when in Paris" Changjo talked to the camera, "But ofcourse it would be s surprise.." He then sighed, "It's almost our second anniversary and it's just disappoimting that we might end before"

*MC1: Oh right! It's their anniversary!

MC2: Wow! Never thougt that they would reach two years..

MC3: I hope they could just be forever.. If not, a little longer*

"In the remaining 4 episodes, I'm going to make it a blast.." Changjo said, "Going to make it more than a memory"

After hours of preparing, both of you were already out of the hotel and were happily walking hand in hand along the streets of Paris.

"Where are we heading?" You asked him.

"To a museum.." Changjo looked at you.

 "And what museum is it?" You challenged him, knowing that he won't know the proper pronounciation.

“It’s Musei de I’ Oraneynji” He struggled which you laughed you off.

“Oraneyji?” Yuu asked again and he showed the tickets.

*MC1: Ahh.. Musée de l'Orangerie..

MC2: Even I can’t pronounce it!*

“Can you read it?” He asked you.

“Of course no..” You flipped your hair.

“How come you laughed at me when you also don’t know” He whined and you continued to laugh.

“Atleast I didn’t say it..” You mehronged him.

“Even though!” Changjo continued to argue.

“End of conversation” You said coldly and he immediately stopped talking.

*You: Whenever we have a pointless fight, we usually end it with a “End of conversation’, ‘Let’s stop this’, ‘Stop talking’ and after that, we’ll talk like something’s wrong..

Changjo: Actually, it’s not me! It’s ___ always to say those things.. Guys, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter