Episode 65

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*Knock Knock*

Jinwoon gasped, not expecting a guest today, "We have a guest?"

Jun Hee ran to the door and slowly opened it.

"ANNYEONG!" You & Changjo shouted once the new bride opened the door for you.

"Omo.. Annyeonghaseyo.." Jun Hee bowed, she is older but still, you are the sunbae in We Got Married.

You bowed back and entered their house when she let you in. Across the room, Jinwoon saw you and greeted you.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Changjo and you greeted back.

"We came to visit you to greet Jinwoon Oppa a Happy Birthday and to welcone you guys in WGM Village.." Changjo explained.

*MC: It's Jinwoon-gun's birthday!*

Jinwoon was fluttered, "Kahmsamnida.."

"We brought cake and beef for the party.." You showed them the box you're bringing.

"Kahmsamnida.." Jinwoon blushed and got it from you. Jun Hee also got the beef from Changjo and the couple went to the kitchen, leaving the both of you at the living room.

*Jinwoon: Those couples are too nice.. This is the first time we're meeting them and they threw a party all of a sudden..

Jun Hee: I didn't expect them to come.. I was glad that they visited us..

You: We heard that it was Jinwoon Oppa's birthday, so Changjo thought that we could visit them and welcome them since we haven't seen them when they moved..*

Now that Jun Hee was preparing something to eat, you went there to help her even though you don't know how to cook.

"Unnie.." You called.

"Annyeong.." She shyly bowed.

"I'm helping you.." You stood beside her, "Although I can't help that much.."

Both of you laughed and she shared, "I also don't know how to cook.."

"Should we call the guys and let them cook?" You suggested.

"Nice idea.." She smiled from ear to ear, "Wives always do the cooking.."

*MC1: Now tthey're complaining..

MC2: They have something in common..*

The two of you went to your husbands and you saw them laughing with their own jokes.

"We have a favor to ask.." You started, looking at Changjo.

Jun Hee nodded, "Since the both of us can't cook.. Can you guys cook the meal?"

"Arasso.." Without hesitation, Jinwoon agreed and stood up, followed by Changjo.

You high-fived Jun Hee as a sign of request. Meanwhile, the two lazy husbands dragged theirselves at to the kitchen and wore the apron.

*MC1: It's nice to see husbands cook together..

MC2: Do you cook sometimes?

MC3: Sometimes..

MC1: We don't believe you!*

"Hyung.. Do you.know how to cook?" Changjo asked.

"A little.." He chuckled.

"Eottokhe? Na du.." Changjo laughed and started to wash the veggies.

-

"Unnie.. I heard you like boy groups.." You said.

"Ne.." She nodded, a little embarassed to admit.

"I'm a fangirl too!" You patted your chest.

*MCs: They have many similarities!*

"Eh? Chincharo?" She asked.

"Ne.." You nodded, "You like B1A4?"

"Ne!" She exclaimed.

You got excited all of a sudden, "Who? Who? Who? Who? In B1A4.."

She blushed, "It's a little rmbarassin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter