Episode 70

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Entering the cafe, Changjo looked for a spot where in he would wait for someone. He sat on one of the table and looked everywhere.

After waiting, a man approached Changjo and greeted him, "Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Hyun imnida"

Changjo also stood up and bowed, "Ah ne.. Annyeonghaseyo, Teen Top's Choi Changjo imnda.."

"Are you ready?" The guy asked Changjo.

"Ne.." The latter slightly bowed and then the two went off the counter.

*MC: What are they going to do?*

*Changjo: Since it's been a long time since I saw ____, I want to do something for her..

PD: What is it?

Changjo: Ah.. I want to learn how do you do with designs on top.. Ne.. It is too cute and I want it to do like that.. For her..*

Changjo wore an apron and started the lessons. At first, he just watched closely on how did he made the coffee with different designs.

*MC: They're pretty!*

"Wa.." Changjo got amazed om how was it done effortlessly.

After making them, Dong Hyun turned to him and asked, "You got it?"

Dong Hyun laughed at himself, "Ah ne.."

The session started and Dong Hyun taught him the steps one by one. To make it more easier, everytime that Dong Hyun was explaining every step, Changjo was already doing it with a coffee.

"Ireokhe.. Then lift it then jjan!" Dong Hyun swiftly finished his.

"AHHH!" Changjo shouted when he failed the first time, "Ahjussi, eottokhe??"

"Do it until you perfect it.. We'll just sell those coffee.." Dong Hyun said.

"But they will complain.." Changjo laughed.

"When they knew that you made it, they will buy it.." Dong Hyun laughed along.

*MC: It's hard..*

After failing for more then 6 times, atlast, Changjo got it perfect and clapped in his own victory, "Yea!"

*MC: Atlast!*

Now that Changjo was done making your special coffee, he is now tapping his foot while waiting for you by the cafe, Changjo was just sitting there and was staring at a blank space.

*MC: He's now waiting for _____..*

A few minutes more of waiting, you arrived and suddenly, his face lit up upon seeing you.

"I'm sorry, I'm late.." You bowed and took a seat in front of him.

You were still panting and tries to calm yourself. He was looking at you intently ehile smiling. You looked at him, only to see him looking at you. You blushed and avoided his eyes, laughing, you asked, "Wae?"

"Nothing.." He broke the eye contact and stirred his drink with the straw.

*Changjo: I missed seeing her.. Her presence, her face, everything.. I missed her so much..*

"What are we doing today?" You looked at him in his eyes with your eyes twinkling and sipping your drink.

"To be ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter