Episode 81

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TEEN TOP’S DORM; 10:00AM]

 

*Dit dit dit dit diririt~*

 

*MC1: Whos’ that?*

 

The door to Teen Top’s apartment was opened and you secretly entered it. You were tip toe-ing your way to the kitchen for the members not to be disturbed.

 

*MC: How come she knows Teen Top’s passcode?*

 

After putting your groceries down, you checked if the boys are inside or not and luckily, they are out. You grabbed your phone and quickly messaged Ricky.

 

(To Ricky J

 

Yah. Eodiya? I’m already here. Up to what time are you going to be out?)

 

While waiting for Ricky’s reply, you started to bring the groceries out and prepare them for cooking. Today is the countdown for Changjo’s birthday and you were planning to have a small party for him, you, the members and your 95-liners group.

 

*You: Last week, I started to plan for Changjo’s birthday. Thinking of the past birthday celebration we had together, I realized that it was too extravagant. I’m not that I’m complaining but from what I saw, we barely spent time with each other. So I planned that this birthday celebration of his is going to be simple, yet, very memorable for us especially for him..

 

MC1: Gurae.. Good thing you know that you put so much effort in your birthdays..*

 

Your phone beeped, indicating a reply from Ricky and you read,

 

(To: ______

 

We won’t be back until night.. I’ll keep you updated in our schedule! Good luck on your surprise! Fighting!! J)

 

You replied him with a simple thanks. The doorbell suddenly rang and you ran your way to answer it. You gasped upon seeing Lyn unnie who came over to help you to cook.

 

*MCs: It’s Lyn Ahjumma!!!!*

 

“Unnie, don’t touch anything just tell me what to do, arasso?” You reminded her, so that the meal for today is going to be purely your cooking.

 

Lyn unnie nodded and smiled, like she she was seeing a new thing from you.

 

“Ah wae?!” You whined and jumped a little.

 

“Nothing. I just hope you’re going to be like that too in our dorm..” She laughed and you were dumbfounded.

 

[MEANWHILE..]

 

Changjo was attending their schedule for the whole day and they surrendered their phones to the manager. Since all of the members and the manager knows your plan, he secretly give Ricky’s phone to reply in your messages once in a while.

 

Right now, they were seated in a radio show and laughing at the things they talked about. They were playing the so called ‘Friendship test’ game, where they would call a friend and they would ask certain questions and that friend would answer.

 

“Changjo-ssi?” Ryeowook, who was being the DJ that time called.

 

“Ne?” Changjo responded.

 

“Who are you going to call?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“I’m going to try with my wife..” Changjo replied,

 

“Ah.. You’re going to call ___-ah??” He nodded and immediately connected you to the line, “Here! Let’s try to call ___-ah!”

 

The line was ringing and it was a little bit long before it was answered. In Teen Top’s dorm, you ran upon hearing your cellphone ring and answered it right away.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Oh! Baby-ah!” Changjo greeted cheerfully.

 

“Eo? Wae?” You asked.

 

“I’m going to ask questions and be sure you answer them properly. Arasso?” Changjo explained what to do.

 

“I’ll try” You chuckled a little bit.

 

“You should know.. You’re my wife for a year now” He warned before starting, “First question, what is my ideal type?”

 

“Ideal type? Cute girls.”

 

Then the next question, “What food do I want to mix with my rice?”

 

“Cola”

 

“What special talent can I do?”

 

“Uh? Forming air in your mouth?”

 

“Who’s artist would I like to see and perform with someday?”

 

“Iis it Usher or Chris Brown? Uh.. I think it’s Usher..”

 

“What would I want to do with my girlfriend if we would be given a break?”

 

“Drive her around”

 

“When is my birthday?”

 

“Tomorrow”

 

“How tall am I? In cm..”

 

“180?? Molla..” (Just correct me if I'm wrong)

 

*MC1: Woah! She knows everything..

MC2: What kind of wife is she if she don’t know duh..*

 

The time stopped and all of the people in studio clapped, Ryeowook spoke first, “___-ah?”

 

“Ne?” You replied.

 

“This is Ryeowook” He introduced himself.

 

“Oh Oppa! How are you?” You greeted right way.

 

“Ay ye. I’m fine.. You?” He threw the question back at you.

 

“Fine also..” You answered.

 

“You got everything correct! Wow! No wonder you’re Changjo’s wife..” Ryeowook congratulated you in getting all of the answers.

 

“I just guess some of it...” You explained, “Like the height..”

 

“Ah geurayo?” Ryeoweook said, “But yu got it right though..”

 

“Baby-ya..” Changjo called.

 

“Eo? Wae?”

 

“Eodiya?” He asked and you started to panic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter