Episode 64

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Changjo was inside the van. He was busy with his phone while he was on his way to somewhere.

"Today.. _____ and I are having a Zoo Date!" Changjo exclaimed, "Even though my wife is afraid to go there, I want to.. To show her something"

"And right now, she said, she's still recording but.. they are about to wrap up.." He looked something in his phone, "And.. She's still scolding me about our date today.." He let you read the message by showing it to the camera.

*MCs: 'You're really going to be a dead meat!!' (laughs)*

*Changjo: To be honest.. Our date for today was delayed because of our schedule.. I missed her and I want to make it up to her because sometging happened during the time we didn't meet.. PD: Have you attended Teen Top's concert? You: "Actually, I didn't that led us to a long and serious fight.. We are in the midst of promoting and preparing for another comeback after.. So when Changjo invited me, I said I can't because we have a schedule a that day and he told me, 'I just want my wife to be there..' and I replied, 'I'm sorry, I really can't..' I really want to go but because of our unmatched schedule.. I really can't go.. And I was so sorry about it.. MCs: That's sad..

MC1: But that's really disappointing.. Needing your wife in times when you really need them..

MC2: But ____ can't do anything about it because of her schedule and she can't ditch that.. After all, she's still a part of a group..

Changjo: That time, I was really disappointed.. It was our first concert and I wanted her to be there but in the end.. She didn't show up.. I wish next time, she would be there..

You: From then on, I told myself that I'll be there for him whatever and no matter what happens..*

Not too long, your husband have arrived in front of the SME building and he saw you going out of it.

He opened the car's door and went out, "Waaaa~" Spreading his arms, he welcomed you.

You leaned your body to his and he hugged you tight.

"Bogoshipeo.." He said and pulled away. You were giving him a glare but he's just making fun of it.

You decided to enter the car with him guiding you. He handed you a snack after, "How was recording?"

"It was fine.." You answered while chewing.

"Are you doing a duet?" He asked.

You nodded, "Collaboration.."

"With whom?" He ate too.

"EXO" You answered without looking, too busy from eating.

Changjo frowned, remembering something, "I watched your episode in Weekly Idol.. You could really do it? (referring to the peppero game.. Read it at the Diary.. ;))"

*MC: Jealousy..

MC1: Na jeongmal bae appayo~*

You looked at him, "Ne.."

*Changjo: I watched their episode in Weekly Idol.. And I was surprised when EXO confirmed it.. Thus, I have need to look after my rival (sharp eyes)*

"Ah wae?!" As usual, he would whine after getting jealous, "We didn't even had a peppero kiss.."

"But we had a card kiss.. That is more important.. We even kissed!" You defended.

Changjo sighed and still, the frown hasn't fade on his face.

"Come here.." You instructed but he didn't move, "Ppalli.." You were losing your patience so you grabbed his jacket and kissed him in the lips.

*MC: Woah~ (spazzing mode)*

*You: He's comparing again.. And I hate it.. He's my husband.. He should be at ease.. I mean, everyone knows what I feel from the start..

Changjo: So kissing me is really a way of shuting me up.. (laughs) I'm always telling myself to not always get jealous but.. I can't do anything about it.. I get jealous easily when it comes to her..*

"You can't just kiss me to shut me up.." Changjo said, still in shock.

"I know you like it.." You gave him an eye smile and he just blushed.

*MC: It's true though.. He likes it..*

You arrived now at Zoo and Changjo jumped off of the van while you were a little hesitant to go out.

*You: I wanted to go to the Zoo to learn new things.. I love other animals.. But knowing Changjo, I know we would go 'there'.. Somewhere he knows that I will freak out (embarassed..)*

"Ppalli.. I'm gettin' excited!!" He stretched out his hand.

"You have to promise me first tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter