Episode 19

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You could feel your heart thumping as you walked on the red carpet with flowers on it. You just followed to where will the red carpet will lead you. You saw two familiar faces, standing at the door and holding its handle. One of each to the opposite sides.

"Omo Oppa!" You gasped once you saw Niel and CAP in a waiter outfit and opened the door for you.

*MC1: I thought Changjo made a good jobbut how come he hired his Hyungs to be the waiter?! (laughs)

MC2: He prepared everything.. It might be expensive..

MC3: Why hire someone if you have your Hyungs?! (laughs)*

You got inside and got curious why was a spotlight actually giving a light to thw dinner table that was set-up so perfectly.

Then a sound of a piano was heard so you turned around and the lights were revealing a grand piano which was being played by L. Joe and Changjo that was dressed in a white tux going with your dress, standing beside L. Joe and smiling at you. Once you saw him, you can't hide you happiness as you covered your face then your mouth just to cover your oh-so bright red face and fanned yourself with the free hand.

L. Joe started to play the piano, and he was playing the melody to Back At One.

"It's undeniable that we should ben together~" Changjo started to sing harmoniously with L. Joe's piano-ing.

"1.. You're like a dream come true.. 2.. Just wanna be with you.. 3.. Girl you're plain to see that you're the only one for me and 4.. repeat steps 1,2,3.. 5.. Make you fall in love with me.. If ever I believe my work is done.. then I should be Back at One~" Changjo ended it gleefully with you really touched by his surprised. You clapped you hands at him and to L. Joe who accompanied him.

*You: Since he was the Dancing Boy, I never thought that he'll be singing for me.. Although.. I really like hearing his voice.. But still.. You know.. Hee.. I'm just glad that he tried to break his boundary for me..*

Changjo approached you with a huge bouquet of flowers and handed it to you. You whole heartedly accepted it and thanked him. He hugged you quick and thanked L. Joe for his help, "Thank you Hyung.." and with that L. Joe left.

"Shall we take a seat?" Changjo asked.

"Ah yes.." You smiled, turning around to walk towards the dinner table with his hand at your back.

He pulled the chair for you like a real gentleman. After he heloed you sitting down, he went to his seat.

Before he can even ask about his surprise, you already complemented him, "This is really a nice surprise. It is the sweetest thing that a guy has ever done to me.. Thank you Changjo.."

Changjo got alert at what you said, "It is the sweetest thing that a guy has ever dine to me? So you had a boyfriend before?"

*MC: On special dates, don't bring your exes*

"Aniyo.. What I mean is because you're the first guy.. It is the sweetest surprise for me.." You explained.

*Changjo: (laughs) I know what she meant.. I just want to lighten the atmosphere so I joked.. I also know that ___ never had a boyfriend before..*

*MC: How canhe ruin such a sweet moment?!*

"Haha! I know I know" He sipped some water, "How were you?"

"Fine.." You smiled adorably at him, "You?"

"Feeling better.. Knowing that you're fine and you're here with me" Greasiness attacked him again.

"Aish.." You reacted on his greasiness.

"By the way.. You look amazing tonight.." Your baby complemented you and gave you a sweet smile.

"Chincha? Kahmsamnida.. You look handsome too.." You gasped, bowed slightly and hitting him back with his complement.

"Ah! Changjo baby~" You cooed, making his ears satisfied.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter