Episode 43: HONEYMOON SPECIAL pt.1

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Please watch the Episode 16 of the JoonSeo couple where the other couples received the mission card)

*Ding Dong* Just in time, the doorbell rang.

"Of course- Oh! Someone's here.." You stopped from bickering, "Chakaman! We're not done!"

*MC: Are they fighting again?*

You stood up to get the door. You opened it to see who it was but to your surprise, you saw the red mailbox with envelope. You closed the door and opened the envelope without even showing it to Changjo.

"You will have a honeymoon in Hawaii.." You mumbled then you got excited suddenly so you called Changjo, "UGLY JONGHYUN COME HERE!"

*MC1: Ugly? (laughs)/p>

MC2: Did she just call her husband ugly??*

Changjo laughed on what you called him and got up, "Ya! Who's ugly?! Wae??"

"Ya. We are finally getting our honeymoon!" You jumped up and down after revealing what's on the card to him.

Changjo got surprised as his mouth became like this ('O'), "JEONGMAL?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He also jumped up and down.

*MC: Indeed they are still kids*

*You: When I read that we will be going to Hawaii.. I don't know why but my body became excited automatically.. (laughs)

Changjo: As for us, we haven't had any honeymoon yet.. For the longest time we're filming, it was only now that we will have a honeymoon.. So I got excited even though I am mad at her.. (laughs)*

You stopped from jumpibg and slapped his arm, "Ya. We're going to America.. Beach.."

Changjo's eyes widened, "Beach?"

With a huge face plastered on your face you nodded, "Yes.."

Then his face became flat, "Forget it.." then sat at the couch.

"Ah wae?! Don't you like to have a honeymoon?!" You whined and sat beside him.

*MC1: I think I know already..

MC2: Ah.. Me too..

MCs: (laughs)*

"That's a beach.. There are so many guys there.." Changjo said.

"So? What?" You asked.

"You're going to see many half bodies there!" Changjo pointed.

You smiled because.of his concern, "What about them? You're there. Can't I look at your body?"

Changjo's face became red all of a sudden and smiled, "Just imagine the two of us only.. You, me.. Shall we pick bikini.. ?" You were imagining how Hawaii would be when Changjo heard one word that definitely alarmed him.

"BIKINI?!" Changjo blinked his eyes.

"Ne.." You nodded your head.

"ANDWAE!" Changjo shouted.

*MC: I knew that was it!*

"Ah wae?!" You whined, "That's a beach!"

"And so? What? You can swim with shorts and a shirt.." Changjo defended.

*You: Aish! I knew that he would be like that.. Chincha.. That's a beach.. Of course you have to wear a bikini! Who would go to Hawaii and swim there with a shirt on?!

"Ah. That's final. You can't wear bikini.." Changjo declared.

"Ah wae?!" You shook him, "I allowed you to swim without any shirt.."

"There are many guys there and would check you out if you will wear a bikini.." Changjo explained.

"I am with you.. They'll know we're a couple.." You insisted.

"Aniyo.. Still not.." Changjo shook his head.

*Changjo: I can't take the fact that ____-sshi's body is being seen by other guys. (shakes his head) She's my wife.. I should only be the one to see that..

[PD: But she allowed you to swim without a shirt..]

Changjo: I won't.. I will wear a wife beater or something.. Well if she really wants me to take it off, then I will.. But only for her eyes.. (laughs)

You: I know that's his reason.. (chuckles) I wanted to know if he's okay for him.. But then it isn't so I have to obliged. No bikini! (You drew a 'X')*

"Arasso.." You pouted in defeat.

-----(The solo interview when the couples knew about the group vacation)-----

*Changjo: Wae? (whines) I thought it was only the two of us? Why would it be with the hyungs.. Agh.. Chincha.. We c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter