Episode 92

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo got out of the van and headed to a building that is unknown to everyone.

 

*Changjo: I told in an interview that if we have a girlfriend and we will be given a break, I told them that I would like to drive her around..* (This is true)

 

Changjo greeted some people there and waited for his turn. So he talked to the camera, “I’m waiting for my turn to take the driving test. I’m already done with the written test yesterday, so in a few minutes, I’ll be called and will drive..”

 

Changjo looked around, “Now where is my wife. I need her. I’m too nervous..” Suddenly, his phone beeped and he checked it, “She replied. I texted her once I got here and she said, “Yah! Calm down! It won’t help if you’re all tensed up. I’m somewhere here.. Or not. Just stay calm!” See.. even in text messages she scolds me..”

 

He typed a few replies and nervously looked around. He saw one student, doing parallel parking and the administrator, writing something on a paper, “Look at that”, he pointed, “WAAAAH~ I’M SO NEVOUS! EOTTOKHE.. CAP HYUNG DIDN’T PASS THE DRIVING BUT HE PASSED THE TEST.. What if that happens to me??!”

 

You entered and saw Changjo watching someone driving, so you put a finger on your lips, telling the camera to shush down. You rushed to him and yelled at him, causing him to jump and shout in surprise.

 

“YAH! That’s embarrasing!” He put a hand to his chest and breathed deeply.

 

You smacked him lightly on the arm, “What did I tell you! Calm down!”

 

“I can’t. I’m next!” He said while you went back to the seats.

 

“Here. Drink this..” You handed him a bottled water and he drank it, “Did you practice?”

 

He drank the water first, “L. Joe and Chunji hyung taught me..”

 

“What are you worrying about? Then you’re going to pass!” You continued encouraging him.

 

*MC: She’s such a supportive wife..

 

You: I want to be a supportive wife who can encourage my husband in everything he do.. I think, it will be better (his decisions or acts) if you’re going to encourage and support him..*

 

“Do you trust them?” You asked. He nodded

 

“Do you believe in yourself?” This time, he didn’t answer.

 

“Look at me!” You cupped his face for him to look at you, “I know you can do it.. I believe in you that’s why you have to believe in yourself.. Okay?”

 

He smiled and nodded, “Gomawo~”

 

*Changjo: Did I say that I’m the luckiest husband in the whole universe. Why? First, I got the most supportive wife ever, second she loves me very much and third, she’s always there for me. Now who could’ve been luckier than me??*

 

The administrator called Changjo since it was already his turn. With a thumping heart he went to the car and you went out to watch him under the hot sun.

 

“DO YOUR BEST CHOI JONGHYUN AND DON’T PANIC!” You shouted while he’s too focused getting on with the car.

 

“I don’t think he heard me..” You told the camera and laughed so you tried one more time, just to confirm it, “CHOI JONGHYUN, GOOD LUCK AND SARANGHAEYO!!”

 

(Inside the car)

 

“CHOI JONGHYUN, GOOD LUCK AND SARANGHAEYO!!”

 

He lifted his head up from inserting the key because he heard you shouting. He opened the windows and stuck his head out, “NA DU SARANGHAE!!!!”

 

You laughed and hid in embarassment at the administrator because she smile when you exchanged ‘I love yous’

 

Changjo started his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter