Episode 84

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MC1: Today marks our 200th episode!

MCs: Whooooooo~

MC1: Until now, we already had 33 couples! (It is only supposed to be 32 but I added this couple..)

MCs: JEONGMAL?!

MC1: Ne~ So please give lots of love to We Got Married and to our lovely couples..

MC2: Now, Let’s see what did our couple prepare for our 200th episode!*

 

[INSIDE A MALL]

 

People were whispering as a well known artist is roaming around all by himself. Seconds after, the camera showed who was this person and it is to be revealed our oldest (sunbae) groom, Changjo!

 

Looking around, he asked the camera, “What can I buy her?”

 

*MC1: Oh! Must be for ___..

MC2: Of course! Who’s his wife anyway??*

 

“We already have rings, couple earrings, ah! Necklace!” Changjo immediately turned around after recalling all of your precious couple accessories.

 

Upon entering the stall, Changjo’s eyes immediately scanned for necklaces that you will surely like.

 

“Excuse me, can I have your best design? Something that is not very common..” Changjo requested to the one who’s assisting him.

 

*Changjo: Woah~ It’s been a long time since I’ve seated in this place.. (chuckles)

 

PD: Why did you decide to buy your wife a necklace all of a sudden?

 

Changjo: Well, for that, I have many reasons. First, is because I missed her. After my birthday, my schedules became hectic. Second, her drama (Lies) just ended after months (or even a year) and I want to congratulate her for doing great in the drama and third, well.. I noticed I never gave her something special like a necklace out of no where. Well, the rings are an exemption since we got married, so I want to surprise her in an ordinary day..

 

MC1: Aww.. Surprises in an ordinary day are the sweetest..

MC2: But at the same time, the girl would think that the guy did something..

MCs: (laughs)*

 

The sales lady showed him different sets of necklace and all of them are all pretty, “I want to buy everything..” He laughed.

 

“What will I buy??” Changjo tapped at the glass table and stared at the five necklaces in front of him.

 

“Miss, if you were to choose, what are you going to buy?” Really having a hard time, he asked the sales lady.

 

“Everything is nice but.. it will really depend on the person whom you will give..” The lady explained and Changjo made sure to get every detail to what she’s saying.

 

“But the lady that I will give is just simple and sweet. She’s also cheerful and gets happy even in simplest things..” Changjo explained.

 

*Changjo: Being with ___ for a year now, I think that descriptions are the things I observed and really liked about her.. ___ is really special to me that even her mistakes are really cute..

 

MC1: It is true. ___ is really sweet..

MC2: I think both are.

MCs: (nods)

 

PD: What kind of mistakes?

 

Changjo: Not those big and serious ones. Just those cute and innocent mistakes..*

 

“Then, I think this would fit her.. ” With gloves on her hand, the sales lady picked one of the accessories that she suggested based on Changjo’s description.

 

“Woah.. This is nice.. but.. what’s the meaning for this one?” He asked.

 

*MC1: You should be the one who will think of that!

MC2: If not, she will know that you didn’t personally picked that!*

 

“Is that so?” Changjo then looked for other design that would resemble it to you or to your relationship.

 

“How about this one?” Changjo bit his lip as he pointed the necklace he picked.

 

The sales lay got it and showed it to Changjo. Staring it for a long time, deciding whether he’ll take it or not, “I’ll take this one”

 

*Changjo: I didn’t know that it was that hard to choose something for a girl.. Really especially if those are jewelries.. (laughs)*

 

Changjo was done at the mall and now on the car, heading to their dorm, “Since, I have no time to meet __ because I need to go to Japan for our concert, I’m just going to give her a present..”

 

*MC: How will he give it??*

 

[CHOI COUPLE HOUSE]

 

You were under the covers, still busy in your dream land. The producers woke you up and being the light sleeper you are, you stood up immediately with your fresh face.

 

*MC: She still looks pretty!*

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” You greeted them while covering your mouth, “My mouth might stink.. Chakamanyo..”

 

You then ran to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. While brushing your teeth, you showed the bathroom for the first time.

 

“Well, this is the bathroom..” You said, while you have foam forming in your mouth.

 

“This is Changjo’s toothbrush, this mine” You held your toothbrush up, “His towel, mine.. All of these came from our fans and the others from our in-laws during our house warming..”

 

After brushing your teeth, the PDs handed you an envelope and you confusingly looked at them, “What is this?”

 

You headed to the living room and there, you opened it. As you pulled the paper, you saw a plane ticket, Teen Top’s concert ticket and an ordinary paper, maybe from Changjo.

 

You gasped upon reading the ticket and it is going to Nagoya. You then opened the simple letter that Changjo wrote for you, “Baby! See you tomorrow! – Baby Chang”

 

You squealed after reading his letter and immediately dialled someone’s number.

 

*You: After receiving the ticke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter