Episode 68

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was such a beautiful and sunny afternoon but you and your oh-so handsome is soooo lazy to go out and you ended up both on the bed while your hands were playing with each other.

"When you jumped what did you feel?" You asked him while you were bouncing your hands on his.

Changjo was trying to catch it, "I wasn't that scared.."

You sat up and pushed his hand jokingly, "Eyyyy~ Gotjimal!"

*MCs: (in unison with you) Eyyy~ Gotjimal!

MC1: That is the exact opposite of what you felt!*

"Chincharo!" He lied.

*Changjo: I can't tell ____ that I chickened out (laughs) It's very embarassing.. I should be a man protecting him..

You: He shouldn't lie to me.. That's a SOP for a couple but.. I think that it also hurts his pride so I tried to pretend that I believe him although it is the opposite of what he said.. (laughs)*

"Arasso~ I believe you.." You sang.

*Ding Dong*

*MC: A visitor..*

"Oh!" Both of you exclaimed in surprise. You looked at tge door while Changjo sat up and looked back at the door then you, "Did you order something?"

"Ani.." You shook your head, still surprised.

*MC: Who's it?*

Changjo shove the blanket away and stood up to open the door. Slowly opening it, boys started to make noise and bowed at him making him to greet them back and let them in.

"We are.. ONE! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" 12 guys who were still outside greeted your husband.

"Ah ne.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Please come in.." Changjo bowed back and opened the door for them to enter.

Hearing that greeting, you opened your eyes wide and went out of the bed and ran to the living room. You saw 12 guys entering the room, "Yah! What are you doing here?"

12 guys kept on entering your house one by one and Changjo greeted them one by one. So it was like bowing 12 times.

"_____-ah!" Suho shouted and went to you to hug you as well as the others.

Changjo who bowed to Lay, who was entering looked at you after he bowed to Lay and Suho's shout. His eyes popped opened at the skinship then he blinked when the others did that to you also.

*MC1: Look at him..

MC2: Now he has 12 guys that he's going to be jealous with..*

"_____-ah!!" Baekhyun, who was bringing a large box of peppero, shouted happily as he hugged you.

"Guys, what are you doing here??" You are still clueless as ever as you hugged him back.

"To visit you.." Kris, who was next to the line answered you in English.

*Q: What was your reaction seeing EXO?

You: When 12 people came to our house, I realized that our house is so small.. (laughs) Those big people.. But I was touched when they visited me..

Changjo: I was happy that EXO visited us as ____'s labelmate but.. as soon as they went inside, they started to hug _____.. I was shocked I want to part them one by one as they hug her.. (sighs) Wolves can't deceive ____.. (laughs)*

Those 12 guys sat on the couch, some on the floor and the others on the couch's arm rest.

"Why did you visit all of a sudden?" You asked, with Changjo standing awkwardly beside you.

"We wanted to visit you and your husband.." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah! Introduce him to us first!" Xiumin agreed.

"Ah ne.. Annyeonghaseyo ____'s nampyeon, Teen Top Changjo imnida!" Changjo caught Xiumin's words and introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted in unison.

"What do you want?" You asked while crossing your arms and putting it in your chest.

"Ah wae?! We just want to visit you!!" Baekhyun, who is very close to you whined.

"____-ah, we treat each other as a family and we wanted to visit you.." Suho explained, "As an oppa.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter