Episode 42: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo was alone in the car as he was going to fetch you at the SME building to celebrate Christmas with you.

*[PD: What is your plan for today?]

Changjo: I wanted to spend the Christmas with her. I know it will be the greatest gift and Christmas if I would be spending the it with her*

*MCs: How's sweet..*

Changjo was already outside SME so he decided to give you a call.

After a few rings, you picked it up and Changjo spoke, "Hello? Baby. I'm already here.."

After that short call, you went down and met Changjo who is now out of his car.

"Annyeong.." You bowed at him.

"Annyeong.." He bowed back and hugged you.

After the hug, he held your hand and begun to walk.

"How are you?" You asked him.

"Me?" Changjo asked and you nodded, "Now that I'm already with you.. I feel the best!"

*MCs: Aish.

MC1: Here goes the cheezy Changjo again*

You slightly pushed him away and covered your mouth which is widely smiling at his remark.

"Why are you so chessy?!" You whined.

"Ah wae?!" Changjo laughed, "Don't you feel the same??"

"Aniyo.." You mumbled but he heard it, making him gasped.

*You: Actually, I do. (burst out from laughter..) but I don't think I can tell him..

[PD: Why?]

You: I don't know.. Maybe it's too cheezy?? I don't think being cheezy doesn't fit my personality..*

*MC1: That's why she was placed on the 'Fierce' division..

MCs: (laughs)*

"Don't you want me by your side?" Changjo whined like a kid. Literally.

"Don't be like that!" You said, making him stop.

But he still continued to whine and did fake cries in front of you..

*MC1: He's being cute..

MC2: He IS cute..

MC3: Aniyo.. I think Changjo is manlier than cute..*

"Arasso! I feel the same too.." You shyly said, making him stop and smiled at your confession.

-

"Where are we going?"

You asked while the both of you were walking.

"Today, I planned to go ice skating with you.. but before we will do that.. Let's pick a gift for your mom.." Changjo explained

*MC: A gift for the in- laws..

"Sure!" You exclaimed, getting too excited on how are you going to spend your holiday with your husband.

"Before anything else.." Changjo took the gloves out from his pocket and wore the other pair and the other, he put it in you. Holding each others opposite hand, he put it inside his jacket.

*Changjo: Today, I could also do my Christmas wish.. I already did the one last time and now, it's time to do thr second one..*

-

"You have snowflakes all over your hair.." You chuckled as you helped him dust it off.

"What are we going to buy for your mom?" You were already inside the mall when Changjo asked you that.

"I don't know.. What do you want to give?" You asked back.

"What does she wants?" Changjo asked.

"She collects bags.." You said.

"Then let's buy her a bag.." Changjo nodded and headed to a store that sells bag.

"Woah.. They're all beautiful.." You gasped as you entered the store.

"What type does she likes?" Changjo asked, checking out random designs.

"Uhmm.. Just choose anything.. I'm sure she'll be happy.." You mumbled.

"This will do?" Changjo showed you one design.

"It's nice! Daebak!" You gave him a thumbs up.

"We'll get this.." Changjo said to the sales lady. After the teo of you bought it, you immediately headed to the skating rink.

*MC1: It is where Boys Over Flowers filmed!

MC2: We have Ga Eul & Yi Jung for today..

MCs: (laughs)*

"Waa~ Changjo- yah.. Durawa!" You told him to come over where you are standing right now.

*You: It is quite disappointing that the two of us knows how to skate.. (frowns) Isn't it sweet if one us doesn't know how and the other knows? So one would be guiding one to skate and all.. I wanted it to be that way.. But I can't pretend in front of him just to have a sweet scene.. (laughs) We will just think of the other way to make it romantic.. (nods)*

As soon as he skated to you, he hugged you for him to stop.

You laughed and hugged him, "What are you doing??"

"Shall we start?" Changjo extended his hand and you heartedly held it as the two of you began to skate.

Changjo was speeding up and you were having a hard time keeping up with him, so you were like being d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter