Episode 71

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were on the car, you called the real life couple, asking if they’re okay to meet up for today.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

“Yeoboseyo?” The other line finally answered your call.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.. This is Teen Top’s Changjo..” Your husband politely introduced himself.

 

“Eo! Neighbor!” Jung In exclaimed, “Annyeonghaseyo! Why did you call all of a sudden?”

 

“It’s just, me and my wife, ___ is just thinking if we could actually invite you to the sauna?”

 

“Sauna?” She repeated and then called Jung Chi, “YAH! THE OTHER COUPLE’S INVITING US TO GO TO SAUNA!”

 

You looked at Changjo in worry that they might actually turn the offer down. After waiting for a moment, Jung In has spoken, “Aish. That guy doesn’t want to go.. He told me that we’ll just visit you by the house..”

 

*MC: As usual, Jung Chi is being stubborn*

 

Now it’s your time to plead and ask them, “Unnie! Let’s meet~” You whined and used all of your aegyo.

 

Changjo chuckled as he was carried away by your cuteness.

 

*MC: He’s linking it.. (points at him)*

 

“Omo! Eottokhe??” You could say that Jung In was taken a back and you didn’t stop whining, “Unnie, jebalyo~ Changjo.. will treat you the meal..”

 

Changjo opened his mouth and looked at you with wide eyes. Of course, knowing your husband you just gave him a cute smile and batted your eyelashes and he scoffed, knowing that he already gave in.

 

“Jeongmal?” Now, it was Jung Chi who talkd on the phone.

 

“Ah ne..” You changed your tone after hearing him and asking Changjo to take the phone and talk to him.

 

“Hyungnim..” Changjo put the phone near his mouth, “Come! Let’s have fun!”

 

“As long as there is a free meal then, we’ll come..” Jung Chi said, making you laugh.

 

Changjo looked at you in disbelief but having no choice, he agreed, “Ne hyung.. The meal is mine..”

“Call!” Jung Chi agreed shortly, “We’ll just go there, arasso?”

 

*Changjo: We haven’t met them (Jung Chi & Jung In couple) but I have the feeing that hyung is weird.. (laughs)*

 

The call ended and you looked at your husband with sorry eyes and shook his arm, “Mianhe..”

 

“Say it more cutely..” Changjo demanded in a blunt voice but you could tell that he’s only making fun of you.

 

“AH BWOYAH?!” Knowing how you aren’t that much of a aegyo-ish girl, of course you refused.

 

*MC: She doesn’t want to do it in front of his husband..*

 

“To other people you keep on doing aegyo.. Show me some aegyo too..” Changjo reasoned out.

 

“Ppalli..” Changjo demanded, “Just say, ‘Mianhe baby’ then do bbuing bbuing..”

 

You gasped, shocked on what he wants you to do, “Heh! Just sorry is fine. Why do I have to do bbuing bbuing?”

 

“It’s unfair! You do aegyo to noona just only in the phone, you also have to show your husband a little aegyo” Changjo said, “Do it.. Come on, follow me.. Bbuing Bbuing..”

 

You frowned but when he told you to follow him, you followed him but with a little bit of hesitation, “Bbuing Bbuing! Baby, mianhe..”

 

Changjo clapped his hands and laughed. He was blushing because even though you were unsure of it, you did it just too gain his forgiveness and you were just too cute for him.

 

*You: Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter