Episode 79

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Before what happened on Episode 194)

 

Still eating with the TaEun couple, an idea came into Taemin's mind.

 

"Since.." He started and all of you diverted your attention to him, "Since we are friends and the closest among other couples, I think we should list activities that we could do together.."

 

*MC: That's bad. Outcasting other couples! (laughs)*

 

"I like that idea.." Changjo leaned back and nodded his head, "How about you Baby?"

 

You nodded after you swallowed your food. Taemin looked at Na Eun and she nodded as well. After you finished your meals, you have papers and pens with you.

 

"Are we going to write what do we want to do in here?" You asked.

 

"Oooh~ You're smart.." Taemin teased you and you rolled your eyes.

 

Na Eun laughed at his husband, "Well it is obvious.."

 

"Are you abandoning me right now?" Taemin joked and Na Eun shook her hand.

 

"Shall we start?" Changjo asked and then everyone got busy writing their wishes.

 

*MC: Oooh.. I wonder what they're going to write..*

 

After writing everything you wanted, you proposed to them one by one which was chaotic since sometimes the two couple woul disagree and in the end, all of you decided to get one activity that no one could oppose to.

 

 

You started first, “Cooking lessons with Na Eun unnie”

 

*MC: Oh! But both of them don't know how to cook..*

 

"I heard from Taemin Oppa that you are also learning how to cook.. So I guess wives cooking together sounds fun.." You explained.

 

*MC1: It is fun!

MC2: That's why the food is so long. You guys are only chatting..

MC1: Aniya!*

 

*Na Eun: What I observed from ____-sshi, she really thinks like a wife now (laughs) It's not a bad thing since we will be needing that from the future and to think Changjo-sshi has _____-sshi she must be very lucky.. Then I wondered, 'Oh? When can I be like her?' and things like that..*

 

"As for me," Now it's Taemin time to share his, “Dance battle with the Choi couple”

 

*MCs: Ooohhh..

MC1: Chuanda!*

 

He then said, "We're the only couole who is both an idol, am I right? And I want to dance battle together.. Changjo and I are both dancers for the group so it would be fun to dance with you.."

 

*Changjo: Oooohh.. It would be an honor for me to dance with them.. 3 big stars on stage.. Ooohh.. That is daebak!

 

MC: I also think that is great!!*

 

 

It was Changjo's turn, “Go camping with Tae hyung & Eun noona. It would be fun to go in an adventure with the two of you and we will make a beautiful memory for us two couple..”

 

*MC1: Changjo's deep personality came out again. Eo?

MC2: That's his romantic side..

MC3: ____-sshi must be happy to marry that kind of guy..*

 

"Your turn Na Eun-ah.." Taemin said.

 

Na Eun cleared before starting, “Mine is juat simple.. I wrote Sleepover”

 

"Waaa! I love sleepovers.." You exclaimed.

 

*You: I got excited when Na Eun chose sleepover.. Honestly, that was on my mind too..

 

(Shows the list you wrote..)

 

MC: Oh! She wrote it too!

 

You: The 95 liners would sometimes do sleepover and it was really fun. Always. Our bond always strengthen after one night so I think this would be a good idea too..

 

Taemin: I think the kids chose well.. It will help us become closer, have fun and create memories together.. I'll be looking forward to them starting today..*

-

[DING DONG!]

 

You were waiting for the doors to be opened while carrying groceries. Meanwhile, inside was Na Eun running to answer the door.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You greeted each other once Na Eun had opened the door amd let you in.

 

"Come in.." Na Eun lead you to where was the kitchen.

 

"Where's oppa?" You asled as you noticed that she's alone at their house.

 

"Oh. He's working.." Na Eun replied shortly while preparing the materials needed.

 

"Ah.." You nodded.

 

"Wae? Changjo? Where is he? Is it okay to have you here?" Na Eun asked while washing her hands.

 

"He needs to earn money.." You joked while putting out the groceries from the plastic.

 

*MC1: Ah.. So their husbands at work eh?

MC2: Of course they need to earn money for their living..*

 

[MEANWHILE AT THE DANCE STUDIO OF TOP MEDIA]

 

"Why aren't you texting?!" Changjo irritatedly tapped his phone to see if there are any texts from you.

 

"Wae? What's the matter?" Chunji asked and looked at Changjo's phone.

 

"_____ isn't replying.." Changjo frowned.

 

"Maybe she's busy.." L. Joe said while sitting at the pumpkin chair (The one in the halloween dance special of Love Fool. The soft chair in the center)

 

"She didn't text me this morning.." Changjo whined.

 

*MC: Aigoo.. He's whining again..*

 

"Have she seen our new music video?" Niel asked.

 

"Molla. She didn't text me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter