Episode 21

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TEEN TOP MUSIC VIDEO MAKING]

 

*MC1: Eodiya? Eodiya? Eodiya?

 

MC2: Where is that?*

 

Then WGM's camera zoomed it in on Changjo who was busy taking their shots for their newest Music Video.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nk2bcThUoE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

*MC1: Aigoo~ That's Changjo...

 

MC2: What are they doing?

 

MC3: They're filming their music video..

 

MCs: Ah...*

 

Meanwhile..

 

"Let's go in!" Min Hee grabbed your wrist.

 

"Ah! Andwae!" You pulled your hand, "They might get mad at us.." You laughed.

 

"Try calling Changjo" Min Hee suggested.

 

"Ah! Arasso!" You immediately grabbed your phone and started texting him. Min Hee peeked and saw your thread (conversations) with Changjo still on your inbox.

 

"BWO- YAH?" She shouted.

 

"Ah wae?!" You asked, still busy texting.

 

"You don't delete your conversation with Changjo?! It's almost 1,000!" She said.

 

*MC: What? 1,000?!*

 

"No" You shook your head and pressed send, "Sent"

 

While waiting for Changjo's reply, Min Hee and You started to chit chat first.

 

"Look. Bomi texted me, asking where are we.." Min Hee laughed while showing the text from Bomi. You read it and laughed.

 

"Tell her we're at.. Where are we?" You asked.

 

Min Hee shook his and then shrugged after. The two of you laughed. Then you said, "Tell her we're at Teen Top's Shooting.."

 

Min Hee was busy typing when you opened the topic of your fellow company juniors, EXO. "Kai texted me.. He said let's eat together one time.. His treat.."

 

*MC: They're dating?!*

 

Min Hee faced you, "Jeongmal?! What did you say?"

 

"I asked him who else? He said with Sullie, Krystal, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho Oppa, Chaeri, Bomi, You and Na Eun" You said.

 

*MC: I thought they're dating.. (relieved)*

 

"Oh jeongmal?! That's great! Ask him when" Min Hee exclaimed.

 

[BACK AT THE SHOOTING AREA]

 

The WGM's camera got the chance to speak with Changjo because they were having a little break.

 

CM: *poke poke poke*

 

Changjo turned around and noticed Cameraman Ahjusshi. He immediately greeted him politely.

 

"Waeyo?" Changjo asked.

 

CM: *hands him a mission card*

 

"Ah what's this?" He asked, opening it. Niel, who was with him anticipated on the mission card given to Changjo.

 

"Don't let the lovely wife waiting~" Changjo read what was written on the mission card.

 

"Is she here?" Changjo asked, making an 'O' face.

 

CM: *nods*

 

*MC: Aigoo~ ___-shi might be waiting for jim there for too long...*

 

"Where?" He asked and looked for his phone. Niel helped him looking for his.phone and there, they saw it. Changjo opened your message.

 

"Baby.. Eodiya? Are you busy?" Niel read it a loud. Not too long, Ricky joined the two.

 

"What's happening here?" He asked.

 

"Sister In Law is asking for Changjo" Niel said.

 

"Wae?" He asked once more.

 

"I don't know.. She's asking me where am I.." Changjo shrugged.

 

"I saw a black van outside.." Ricky pointed the outside.

 

"Oh jeongmal?" Changjo's eyes widened and Ricky nodded.

 

[BACK TO YOU & MIN HEE]

 

"Aniyo.. Minho Oppa said we should watch it" You said, still busy chit chatting with Min Hee. Your phone beeped and you quickly read it, "Oh it's Changjo!"

 

"What did he say?" Min Hee peeked at his reply.

 

"Baby~ Sorry I only saw this now.. We're filming our music video.. Wae? You? Where are you and what are you doing?" After you read the message, someone knocked on the door making the two of you shocked. You gasped upon seeing Changjo with Ricky & Niel.

 

*MC: There they are!*

 

Min Hee opened the door and the 3 bowed and greeted the two of you. You started to get out from the van with Changjo helping you. You exchamged greetings with the present members of Teen Top and they did the same to you & Min Hee.

 

"How did you know we're here?" You asked, still shocked from seeing them.

 

"Cameraman hyung told me and Ricky here said he saw a black van" Changjo explained making you say, "Ahhh~"

 

"Let's get inside.." Changjo held your back and led you inside the setting with the 3 following behind.

 

Upon seeing everyone, Min Hee and you started to bow and grert you. L. Joe, Chunji and CAP noticed your appearance and they hurriedly went to you.

 

"Sister-In-Law!!" Chunji screamed and spread his arms.

 

"Oppa.." You hugged Chunji as well as L. Joe &a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter