Episode 26

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock*

 

The staffs of WGM knocked on your door to start off another beautiful sweet day and for you, to celebrate your special day but the both of you didn't hear their knocks and was still in the middle of dreamland.

 

*MC: They're still sleeping!*

 

After hundreds of knocks, Changjo, who was still sleepy opened the door.

 

"Good Morning.." Changjo half opened the door and propped his head out with his eyes closed.

 

PD: We came here to wake the birthday girl up..

 

Changjo opened the door for them and one by one, they went inside with one of them holding a cake.

 

STAFF: Saengil Chukahamnida~ Saengil Chukahamnida~

 

They started singing for you and everyone was clapping their hands. You woke up and sat up upon hearing them and clapped your hands along with them even though you're still sleepy.

 

*MC: She's still pretty even though she doesn't have make up!*

 

STAFF: Saengil Chuka~ Dear _____~ Saengil Chukahamnida~ YEHEY!

 

One staff approached you for you to blow the candles.

 

"Baby~ Make a wish first!" Changjo said, standing beside the cameraman.

 

You motioned your hand to tell him to come to you and he did. You closed your eyes for a moment and wished. After wishing, you blew the candles and everyone clapped.

 

*[PD: What did you wish?]

 

You: Me? Uhmm.. Simple.. Good health for me, my family and my co- members.. I also wished that, from where am I or we right now, I hope it won't stop (successful career).. More blessings to come..

 

[PD: How about for Changjo?]

 

You: For Changjo, I hope he'll be more successful as well as my brothers-in-law.. (nods..)

 

[PD: For the both of you?]

 

You: I wished that we'll be both happy.. For a stronger relationship.. And.. For us not to end that fast..*

 

*MC: Aww~*

 

"Happy Birthday Baby!~" Changjo kissed the top of your head.

 

Blushing madly, you managed to say "Thanks!"

 

PD: After you get up for breakfast, you have mission to accomplish..

 

"Mission??" The both of you said in unison.

 

PD: We'll give you 2hrs. for breakfast! (They were saying this while going out from the room..)

 

The both of you hurriedly prepared to go down and eat breakfast. After all (taking a bath, getting your make-up done etc), you went to Enchanted Garden. You both got a seat and ordered.

 

"Umma and Appa called me last night to greet me.." You said while you were busy with your phone.

 

"Jeongmal?" Changjo asked.

 

"Ne.. I didn't wake you up though.." You said, putting your phone down.

 

"Are my sisters-in-law greeted you already?" He asked before drinking water.

 

"Ne~ They called me too.." You nodded.

 

A beep came into your phone and you opened it. You chuckled upon seeing the message, making Changjo to get curious.

 

"Wae? Wae? Who's that?" He asked, trying to peek across you.

 

"Brothers-In-Law sent me a video link.." You said while clicking the video.

 

"Jeongmal?" Changjo almost got up to see it.

 

"Here" You showed your phone to him and the both of you watched it.

 

[SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA~ SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA~ SAENGIL CHUKA SAENGIL CHUKA~ SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA~ SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA SISTER-IN-LAW! (Singing while getting crazy.. you.know how they are whenever they are on the crazy mode..)

 

Chunji: How are you? Oohh~ Sister-In-Law! You got a year older again, and that means.. You officially became Changjo's noona..

 

L.Joe: Ne! But don't worry! You can tell Changjo to fo everything for you (laughs)

 

Niel: Sister-In-Law, we wish for your good health and more more more blessings to come!~

 

Ricky: We also wish that you and Changjo will love each other more and for the both of you to take your relationship to the next level!

 

CAP: We hope that Changjo is taking care of you properly and treating you well.. Again..

 

SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA SISTER-IN-LAW!]

 

*MC1: Teen Top are so sweet..

 

MC2: Ne.. I think they should drop the calling of brother and sister in law since the.both groups are cloae enough now..

 

*You: I was surprised by Teen Top's birthday message.. I was really touched that they do knoe it and prepared som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter