Episode 100: FINAL EPISODE

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re still in the restaurant, having a good time with your parents when a waiter came up on both of you and handed an envelope. Changjo took it and continued the conversation. After some time, the lunch went well and your parents are ready to go.

 

“I think, we need to give you more time alone since this is your anniversary..” Your dad nodded, “Thank you for  the meal!”

 

Both of you clapped and bowed, “Kahmsamnida!”

 

“Me too, I need to go since Changjo’s sister is waiting for me..” Changjo’s mom said.

 

Nodding, you also bowed your head and said thanks to his mom. Once the two are out, you sat down and Changjo remembered the envelope.

 

“Another mission?” He looked at the PDs first before opening the envolope.

 

You also looked at the PD while moving closer to him.

 

“Do everything you want today for this is your goodbye day..” Changjo read.

 

You went back to sit straight. None of you were talking, almost shocked on what you’ve heard.

 

*MC1: Can’t it be any meaner?

MC2: They have to separate on their second anniversary..

MC3: They’re not prepared to hear that news..*

 

“.. So?” Changjo broke the silence, “Shall we spend it well?”

 

You were just looking in the plate infront of you, “Hmm..” Nodding.

 

Changjo breathed deeply and stood up, “Kaja! I want to show you something..”

 

You stood up lifelessly and didn’t say another word. The entire ride from the restaurant to where Changjo was planning. No one dared to speak. If your hands intertwined can speak, it will express that no one of you want to let go. None of you wants to be parted and both of you are afraid to let go.

 

*You: When I read the mission card, everything went blank. I’m not ready for this. Yes, I’ve been preparing about this day but I didn’t expect it to be this fast. None of us were.

 

Changjo: Maybe that was the most heartbreaking moment for me.. Ever in my life. We are happy celebrating my second anniversary and on this very day also, we are going to break. I just can’t explain how I felt that time.. Chincha.. (teary eyes)*

 

“Before we go out, please wear this..” Changjo handed you a blindfold.

 

“Again?” You tried to brighten the atmosphere. You succeeded though but it was just temporary. After a scoff of laughter, it died again.

Changjo was now assisting you to come down the car and inside the building you really don’t know. Since Changjo needs to prepare his surprise for you, he gave you to the staff and they led you somewhere. Next thing you knew, you were being pushed down to indicate that you can sit. And you did.

 

Fidgeting your fingers and biting your lips, you couldn’t help to wonder where are you right now. You couldn’t hear a single sound so you don’t know whether Changjo’s with you or not. After hours of waiting, the PD instructed you to remove your blindfold.

 

Slowly, you removed it and let your eyes adjust to the light. You looked around to where you at, “This seems to be familiar..”

 

*You: When I realized that I was sitting on that room again, I knew it. This is the end..*

 

PD: Open the box infront of you.

 

You opened the box and saw a letter, unfolding it, you read out loud, “Annyeonghaseyo my wife! Two years ago, you’re in the same situation. Waiting for the man who will be your husband. 5 guys came and now, I couldn’t let any guys do that. No one will come. It’s only you and me. Don’t worry, we’ll rewind everything on our first here, in this very building, expect someone to call you after~”

 

Then just in time, someone knocked and it was your manager, “___-ah.. You need to come up on stage now..”

 

You stood up and followed your manager. You were knida worried since everything is so dark but thankfully, your manager is guiding you. He grabbed a chair and let you sat in there. He left you in the dark and waited for the next thing to happen, “Hello??”

 

A spotlight opened and suddenly ‘Girl Friend by Teen Top’ started to play. Changjo was on stage with a mic stand there, dancing and singing to it. You laughed at his surprise and can’t take your eyes off him. You were singing with him. He’s giving his best, throwing hearts, wink at you and everything that could make you forget that this was his surprise for your last day.

 

After the song, you stood up and clapped at him, “Wooooh~ Daebak!”

 

“Mian..” He chuckled, standing in front of you with his mic stand, “I’m just trying to lighten up the mood and I want it to be memorable..”

 

“Everything is memorable” You confessed.

 

*You: That time, I wanted to be honest. I’ve been holding myself back for the past two years cause I don’t want to be too cheesy but, I told myself that ‘Today’s our last day. I need to give him what he deserves”*

 

“Ah stop saying things” Changjo said, getting a little bit teary eyed, “Right now, I’ll be confessing to you so you better listen,”

 

“Arasso,” You nodded and prepared yourself.

 

Changjo breathed in deeply before starting, “Two years ago, our company received an invitation from the PDs of We Got Married, honestly, I really didn’t want to accept it. Actually, none of us. We were thinking of our fans and I’m worried that we were to young for this but what can we do? It was already decided that I was the one who will be the husband of this anonymous woman. I searched for possible candidates but in the end, I found nothing so up until the first filming, I was able to know that it was you. You already knew howI felt upon meeting you. I was shocked and honored but then there wasn’t some feeling back then that I use to feel right now. There’s no excitement whenever I met you. Sometimes, I’ll scold myself, this is already ___ from F.Y.T, what do I still want? There are lots of men lining up just to be with her and yet, here I am, feeling nothing. You always tell me that you were my fan that makes me more guilty about my feelings for you. I tried to be friends cause I know everything will start from there and thankfully, it did. Gradually, my feelings for you lightened, Somehow, I’m getting comfortable with you. I could speak freely whenever I’m with you. The card game was the one who really punched me in the face and I would be always thankful for Ricky for suggesting that game. Our first kiss. Although it was an accident, I don’t care. It was my first kiss and somehow shook my heart a little bit. After that, you told me that I you were casted as the lead of a drama. I was happy. Chincha but when I thought about it, I regretted that I was happy for you. I become possessive and selfish of you. I know that was wrong since this was really a fake one but I didn’t care. I want to take care of you. Whenever the hyungs (Teen Top) would watch your drama, I couldn’t even look at you looking at Minhyun so I always lock myself  in my room. And as mom revealed a while ago, I’m crying or cried. That’s true. Whenever I talk to her on the phone I cry and she told me to really cherish you cause in that way, I’m also cherishing my heart. Mom knew everything from the rants since we got married until this day.”

 

Changjo paused and looked at the back for a while, trying to stop his tears that was flowing out from his eyes, then he continued with his hoarse voice, “Whenever I’m filming, you make me feel like that we’re just two normal people, dating and being happy together. Every date, every out of country, every schedule together, every filmin We Got Married, every music shows, every occasion, I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter