Episode 33

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SOMEWHERE AT A PARK NEAR YOUR COUPLE HOUSE]

 

Changjo and You were taking a jog early in then morning. You were already tired but Changjo kept on dragging you to run with him.

 

*MC: What a healthy living~*

 

"STOP! I'M TIRED!" You complained.

 

"ONE MORE ROUND!" Changjo kept on dragging and laughing at you.

 

*MC1: Dirty thoughts.. Go away~ (Haha. This is what I thought.. I typed that without any other meaning but when I reread it.. Ahh! Dirty thoughts came into my mind! Sorry!)

 

MC2: Wae? What are you thinking?!?!

 

MC1: Nothing!!!*

 

"Arasso.. Let's rest first.." He said, guiding you to a bench.

 

"Ah! Feels good!" You said in relief once you sat down.

 

"I'll just buy water.. Wait for me.." Changjo said before going to the market.

 

The cameraman filmed Changjo to the market to buy some water. Going back, he handed it to you.

 

"Teen Top hyung watched the episode.." Changjo started.

 

"Ne.. L. Joe oppa tweeted it.." You nodded your head and drank.

 

"What do you think about my acting?" He asked excitingly.

 

*MC1: Ah.. Ne!

 

MC2: Did you guys see it?

 

MC1: Ne!

 

MC3: Aniyo.. What happened?

 

MCs: He winked!*

 

"Uhh.. Shall I rate you 1-10?" You looked up, thinking about the answer.

 

"Ne.. 1 as the lowest and 10 as the highest.." He said, anticipating at the answer.

 

"Uhm.. 10" You held out 10 fingers.

 

Changjo can't help it but smile, "Ayee.. Don't be like that!"

 

"Wae? What 'that'?" You asked, laughing because of his squealing.

 

"I want an answer coming from an actress not from my wife!" Changjo whined.

 

"10" You still said, "Whatever will I be I'll still give you 10"

 

Changjo's face blushed that even his ears was color red.

 

*MC: He likes it..*

 

*You: He winked at me that's why I gave him a 10.. (squeals then fixes your bangs) Aniyo.. For me.. whatever he does, it's always a 10*

 

While walking to the WGM village, you weren't holding his hand and he noticed it. So he extended his arm, waiting for your hand to hold it. As you noticed it, you fully accepted it and held it tight. He then intertwined his fingers to his.

 

"Ah.. I don't want to jog anymore.. Really.." You complained as you can feel your feet, slowly killing you.

 

He removed his hands from yours and squat in front of you, "Here! Let me give you a piggyback ride!"

 

"No! I'm heavy!" You pulled him to stand up.

 

"Aniyo! Gwenchana!" Changjo said, "Up to there only.." He pointed to a certain area, somewhat far from where you are standing right now.

 

"Promise?" You held out your pinky finger.

 

"Promise.." He intertwined his pinky.

 

*Changjo: I felt guilty.. (laughs) I asked him that we'll have a jog.. And now her feet hurts..*

 

He squat again and you slowly climb to his back. He started walking with you on his back.

 

"Are I super heavy?" You asked, "I know I'm heavy that's why I added super"

 

Your baby laughed, "Aniyo.. You're not even heavy.."

 

"Geotjimal.." You sang.

 

"Aniyo~ What are these muscles for?" He said.

 

You slapped his arm, "Ya!"

 

"Ah wae?" He laughed.

 

"You're so full of yourself.." You mumbled.

 

"Aniya.. I'm just joking.. Mianhe.." He chuckled.

 

The two of you already had reached the spot where he said that he'll bring you down.

 

"Stop! Bring me down!" You said, slapping his arm lightly.

 

"ANIYO!!!" Changjo shouted then ran on the way to your house.

 

*MC: That's tiring..*

 

When you got in front of your house, Changjo brought you down and you saw him sweating a lot. You wiped his sweat off with your hands, "Tsk. Look at you! You're sweating.."

 

*Changjo: I like it.. (covers his.mouth with his hand) I was squealing inside while she was doing that.. (huge smile) Now I know what fangirls feel.. (laughs)*

 

The two of you entered the house and Changjo threw himself at the couch, "Take a shower first"

 

"Ne.." He nodded and stood up then hugged you, "Give me a kiss first"

 

*MCs: Ayeee*

 

"Kiss? Wae?" You got shocked on his request.

 

"Tsk.. I carried you all the way here.. I am tired so I need you to kiss me.." He explained, still his arms around your waist.

 

"I told you not to carry me.. Right? Why was it my fault?" You mocked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter