Episode 96

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, you wasted no time and you were already outdoors for the photoshoot. You were wearing the blue dress and Changjo was wearing this one. The camera was heard, counting and both of you were posing.

*MC: HMMMM! They look good in those clothes!*

 

“Changjo, I want you to back hug ___ and lean on one of the pillars!” The photographer asked you and you immediately complied.

 

You got shy for a moment, since many people were looking at you but since your husband is too proud, he pulled you facing him, without hesitations and posed at the camera. You chuckled that made Changjo curious, “Wae?”

 

But still, the camera kept on clicking while both of you were interacting. “Nothing” you said. After that, you cleared your throat, turned around and smiled at the camera. There were many shots taken from different angles and different poses.

 

The next one is the photographer instructed you to sit on a high something (lol, I don’t know what’s that) and Changjo carried you on his back, “Can you reach it?”

 

“Aniya.. This won’t work..” You told him and got down from his back, “Give me your hand..”

 

He did what you told him and were starting to remove your heels, “Yah! What are you doing?”

 

“Just give me a hand okay?” You stepped on his hand and put your palms on it so you could push yourself up and you seuccessfully did making your husband amazed.

 

“You’re a genius!” He gave you thumbs up and got your heels. He kneeled down to wear your heels on you and you chuckled.

 

“Thank you..” You gave him a hand and he jumped and pushed his body 

body just like what you did.

 

After the two of you are already settled on the top, you gave the photographer a loving pose in which your arm is on Changjo’s and both of your heads are leaning to one another.

 

You moved into another location with another set of outfit. This time, you were wearing the pink balloon dress and he was wearing a simple black suit. The structure that is in front of you is the most famous, Eiffel Tower. You gasped upon seeing it into reality.

 

“Yah! I’m really seeing this!” You said while covering your mouth with your hand.

 

“We’re this close to the Eiffel!!” Changjo exclaimed and took a picture of it., “Baby! Picture me!”

 

*MC: Look at this kid. Enjoying himself..*

 

Changjo posed cooly and you took a picture of him. The next one is he did a childish pose and you chuckled at him, “Good job Baby!”

 

The photographer announced to resume the shoot so you went back to your positions but your husband made it sure to check first the shots you took.

 

“Just walk into the tower and look back at me..” The photographer explained the next posed you have to do.

 

You did as you were told and sometimes you would walk away and joke in the middle of it and he would earn a hit from you. The photographer was satisfied enough of the shots and looked around.

 

Being the gentleman your husband his, he took of his coat and put it on you since your dress is a little bit bearing. The photographer and the wedding coordinator are 

busy talking and both of you are just standing there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter