Episode 54

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Everything Is Pretty by SunJae)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." You opened the door and bowed to someone who's been waiting for you.

 

*MC1: Who?*

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." The ahjumma smiled at you sweetly.

 

You quickly put on your apron and started to stand beside her.

 

*You: It's white day today.. And in white day, you have to confess your feelings to a person by giving him white chocolate.. That's why I made an appointment with Ahjumma for her to teach me how to make chocolates.. I think it will be sweeter if I'll be the one to make it right?

 

[PD: Are you planning on confessing your feelings to Changjo..]

 

You: Ayeee! That's already understood.. I mean, he's already my husband, so I have to give him..*

 

"Ahjumma.. My husband.. is really not fund of chocolates.. Can we adjust the sweetness or lessen the sugar? He's body concious.." You started to explain you husband's condition.

 

"Let's see if we can lessen a little bit.but if it doesn't taste good, tell him to eat it even once.." Ahjumma held out her index finger and the both of you laughed.

 

The both of you started baking and every word or instruction she utters, you made sure that got it and remembered it.

 

"Ajumma, when you're still young were you doing this things too?" You asked while busy mixing flavors of chocolates.

 

*MC1: Of course!

 

MC2: Even I did it too!

 

MC3: So white day is really an old tradition..

 

MCs: (laughs)*

 

"Of course.." She shyly admitted.

 

Hearing this, you gasped. "How was it when you finally confessed?"

 

"I just waited for him at his locker and pass it to him. It wasn't that special because he received lots of chocolates from girls back then" She chuckled as she remembers everything.

 

*MC1: Aww~ That was kinda sad..

 

MC2: It didn't turn on waste..*

 

You frowned upon hearing her story, "Aww.. Ajumma.. It's okay.. Atleast you tried.."

 

"I know that.." Ajumma nodded in agreement, "We have to wait for Mr. Right.. And the long wait must have been worth it.."

 

*You: After hearing that from Ajumma, a question popped into my mind..

 

[PD: What is it?]

 

You: If Changjo's my Mr. Right and I'm her Ms. Right.. You know you can't avoid these questions especially in the condition we are in right now.. But I decided to shrug it off first and for now, I have to go with the flow and continue to be his wife..*

 

*MC1: Ginsaengmeorikeunyeo!*

 

After the long, hard time and talk with the Ajumma, you're finally done but you are uncertain about everything. The taste, the message or design of the chocolate and everything. "Ajumma! I'm done!"

 

"May I see?" The ajumma moved a little bit closer to you to see your masterpiece, "You can add some designs if you want too.."

 

*MC: Not bad..*

 

"I don't know what to write.." You put your hand on your chin while staring at the chocolates you made, thinking hard what to write.

 

"Just think of anything.." The ajumma tried to help you.

 

"Ajumma.. Is Baby Changjo okay?" You tilted your head to the side.

 

"I think it's fine.. You. Whatever you like.." AJumma nodded.

 

"Ah!" You clasped your hands together, "I know what to write!"

 

You then started to design the chocolates you made. You sprinkled some rainbow bits to add on the 'Baby', 'Changjo', 'Saranghae' you wrote with icing (?) on it. Ajumma handed you a well-very nice-sweet-designed box to finish the packaging. You tied a ribbon around it.

 

"Wait.. I forgot to make chocolates for my brother in-laws.." You gasped.

 

"Ajumma, can you help me to do 10 chocolate lollipop? Please??" You requested to which she agreed at.

 

*MC1: 10?!

 

MC2: Maybe she'll give them two each..*

 

After you rushed making chocolates for your in-laws, you just sealed them with a plastic and ribbon and added the stick for it to become a lollipop.

 

"Ajumma.. THANK YOU!" You exclaimed and bowed many times at her before running to the van to go somewhere else.

 

-

 

Outside the MBC building, the van was waiting. The cameraman focused you and shocked the MCs at your get up. You were wearing a cap and a blazer that looks like from other workers.

 

You were tapping the back of your phone with your index while waiting for someone to answer your call. And as if on cue, the person you were calling answered.

 

"Yeobeseyo??" The other person said.

 

"Oppa!" You brightened up upon hearing that person's voice.

 

*MC: Who's it?*

 

"Wae?" He asked.

 

"It's white day today.. And I need to deliver chocolates to my husband.. Can you please help me to sneak out??" You bit your lower lip while waiting for his answer.

 

The person laughed, "Arasso.. I've been doing this for several times already.."

 

"Thank you Minho Oppa!" You smiled, "I'm already outside right now with Manager Oppa.."

 

*MC1: MINHO!

 

MC2: He helped Victoria too, right?

 

MCs: Ne..*

 

"Okay.. But Taemin might fetch you.. I'm going to have my make up.." Minho said.

 

You nodded, "Arasso Oppa! I'll wait.. Thank you!"

 

You ended the call and started to grab the chocolates you made just now. You were looking outside and saw Taemin, blocking the rays of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter