Episode 72

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Watch this video first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Imo4G8xv3Q#at=40]

-Thank you _lovechangjo_ for the link!

 

*MC1: What's on his right?

MC2: He's always looking there. Usually, idols can't see anything when they're up stage..

MC3: Maybe someone got his attention..*

 

---

 

(Before the encore show..)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." You greeted the cameras as you just got out from the van.

 

*MC: Is she alone?*

 

*You: Uhm.. Today is a very special day for Changjo, as well as to Teen Top in-laws.. Three years ago, they finally made their debut with Clap.. And Changjo's been talking about me how time flies so fast.. So I wanted to congratulate and surprise them..*

 

You entered the bakeshop and beautiful cake displays were shown. You were awed by the view, thinking if you could do the same. You sat on one of their tables and waited for someone. While waiting, you dialled someone's number. You made it sure that it was on loudspeaker so the viewers can hear it too.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" You said quickly after the person's answered your called.

 

*MCs: Who??*

 

"Baby-ah~" The familiar voice said making you blush.

 

*MCs: Ah~ It's Changjo..*

 

"Eo.." You replied after you had regain your feels, "Today is Teen Top's 3rd anniversary right??"

 

"Ne.. Wae?" Changjo asked.

 

"I just want to congratulate you guys.." You replied, "Could you please tell Oppa (Teen Top) too?"

 

"Gomawo~" He sang, "I'll tell them.. Eodi?"

 

"I'm at a bakeshop, grabbing something before I go to my schedule.." You looked around the bakeshop.

 

"Eyy~ You're so unfair.." You could tell that he whined, "We should've dated there.."

 

*MC1: Sure thing he likes to whine..

MC2: But _____ likes it..*

 

You facepalmed your face because you're getting flushed at your husband's comment, "I'm just grabbing a snack because I'm hungry.."

 

"Arasso.. But we need to eat there sometime.." He said.

 

"Eo.. Baby, I have to hang up now~" You sang.

 

"Why do you want to hang up?" He asked.

 

"Oh.. Mianhe, mianhe.." You were surprised.

 

*You: (laughs) Whenever Changjo and I have our conversation on the phone, it will take hours. Since he thought that I was free that time, he wanted to talk more.. But, I don't know how to cut it..*

 

"Aren't you going to have your Encore show today??" You asked, biting your lip.

 

"Yeah.. But we're still getting ready.." Changjo replied.

 

*MC1: She needs to get ready too!

MCs: (laughs)*

 

The one you've been waiting for has arrived and you waved at them, "Unnie!"

 

It was none other than Nori and Eun Jae. They beamed and waved back at you, approaching your table.

 

"Sister in laws are there too?" Changjo asked.

 

"Ne.." You nodded and gave them the phone once they were seated.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo brother in law!" The two greeted at the same time.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Changjo greeted shyly.

 

"We heard that it's your anniversary today.." Eun Jae said.

 

"Happy Anniversary!" Nori cheered.

 

"Ah.. Kahmsamnida.." Changjo chuckled.

 

The phone went back to you, "Baby, I have to hang up now.."

 

"Ne.. Take care and I'll call you later.." Changjo said before the conversation has ended.

 

"I'm so jealous that you have your husband with you.." Nori pouted and sighed in envy.

 

"You'll find someone too unnie.." You said.

 

"Excuse Me?" The pastry chef approached the three of you in the midst of your talking.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." The three of you stood up and bowed at your guest for today.

 

"Shall we start now?" The chef motioned her arm for you to follow her to the kitchen.

 

You had your aprons and thr ingredients in front of you. You're keeping your distance since you really don't know what to do with utensils and afraid that you might break something.

 

*MC1: She still don't know how to touch those utensils..

MC2: I think she's really afraid to be at the kitchen..

 

You: Honestly, I really want to know everything, regarding the kitchen.. I'm still in the process of learning but.. I don't want to show or cook for people especially for Changjo..

 

PD: Why?

 

You: I am scared on his reaction.. Of course he will tell me that 'Waa.. This is daebak' and I don't believe in that to tell you frankly.. I don't know why because there are still doubts inside me and thinks that it might be a lie..

 

MC: She's really conscious about what other people thinks..*

 

"What do you want to bake?" The chef asked.

 

"I want to make a two layered cake.. A congratulatory (?) cake.." You replied, while scratching your head. The two members that is with you laughed.

 

"She wants to bake her husband a cake since it's Teen Top's third anniversary.. As a sign of congratulations to them.." Eunjae ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter